Page 155 of 357 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3563
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Base Feeder Support Thread

WARNING: There is a conflict between Query Cache 1.6 (download / official forum / zen support thread) and Google Base Feeder ( download / official forum / zen support thread )

It took quite a few hours as well as support tickets to my host who gave up in the end! But starting from a clean install this morning, and putting things back one by one, I've arrived at the answer this afternoon :)

Anyway, when Query Cache is installed, and when trying to generate a product feed for Google, the error is:
    Code:
    Google Base Feeder v1.7.4 started 2009/05/06 01:04:05
    Feed file - /home/xxx/public_html/party-store/feed/frolic_base_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    in:
    [select options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price, attributes_display_only, attributes_price_base_included from products_attributes where products_id = '3820' and attributes_display_only != '1' and attributes_price_base_included='1' and options_values_price > 0 order by options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price]
    2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
    in:
    [select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '6937d0f20ee9cbdec967fbc59e8ff2a0']
    and sometimes it also says:
    2008 MySQL client ran out of memory

Given that Query Cache is so good for the customer side, is it OK just to either remove it from the admin side, or somehow tell the Google Froogle (Base) feeder no to use it?
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wagnerguy View Post
    what is the location of this file? My configuration field only contains

Title Value Action
    Google Base FTP Username
    Google Base FTP Password Info
    Google Base Server uploads.google.com Info
    Google Base PASV true Info
    Store Address http://www.prokarateshop.com Info
    Store Description Info
    Auction Site Attributes
    You should have that in your configuration field. This is what you should have there.

Google Base FTP Username
    Google Base FTP Password
    Google Base Server
    Google Base PASV
    Debug
    Store Address
    Store Description
    Auction Site Attributes
    Expiration Date Base
    Expiration Date Adjust
    Enable Map Pricing
    Show Default Currency
    Default Currency
    Show Offer ID
    Show Quantity
    Include Zero Quantity
    Default Quantity
    Shipping Options
    Condition
    Show Feed Lanugage
    Feed Language
    Magic SEO URLs
    Output File Name
    Compress Feed File
    Output Directory
    Use cPath in url
    Uploaded date
    Tax Region
    Display Tax
    Included Categories
    Excluded Categories
    Show Weight
    Weight Units
    Product Type
    Payments Accepted
    Payment Notes
    Image Handler
    If you don't then you have not installed the sql_updates right in your database.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kelvyn View Post
    WARNING: There is a conflict between Query Cache 1.6 (download / official forum / zen support thread) and Google Base Feeder ( download / official forum / zen support thread )

It took quite a few hours as well as support tickets to my host who gave up in the end! But starting from a clean install this morning, and putting things back one by one, I've arrived at the answer this afternoon :)

Anyway, when Query Cache is installed, and when trying to generate a product feed for Google, the error is:
    Code:
    Google Base Feeder v1.7.4 started 2009/05/06 01:04:05
    Feed file - /home/xxx/public_html/party-store/feed/frolic_base_products.xml
    Processing: Feed - Yes, Upload - No
    in:
    [select options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price, attributes_display_only, attributes_price_base_included from products_attributes where products_id = '3820' and attributes_display_only != '1' and attributes_price_base_included='1' and options_values_price > 0 order by options_id, price_prefix, options_values_price]
    2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
    in:
    [select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '6937d0f20ee9cbdec967fbc59e8ff2a0']
    and sometimes it also says:
    2008 MySQL client ran out of memory

Given that Query Cache is so good for the customer side, is it OK just to either remove it from the admin side, or somehow tell the Google Froogle (Base) feeder no to use it?
    Thanks!
    I had query cache installed a while back but I ran into some problems with it with other modules. You are right about it conflicting with goggle_base also. I installed query cache to see if I would get the same error message and it showed the same error. I don't use query cache no longer so I can not help you there. I do use Simple Cache which does about the same thing and it does not conflicts with google_base.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    You should have that in your configuration field. This is what you should have there.

If you don't then you have not installed the sql_updates right in your database.
    ok, i understand, so i should load all the files from the Sql updates folder?

Plugin Contributions

this is what i have in the configuration now. some of the files gave me a duplicate entry warning during the sql load

Google Base FTP Username
    Google Base FTP Password
    Google Base Server
    Google Base PASV true Info
    Store Address http://www.prokarateshop.com Info
    Store Description Info
    Auction Site Attributes false
    Include Zero Quantity false
    Default Quantity 0
    Magic SEO URLs false
    Starting Point 0
    Show Weight false
    Weight Units pounds
    Product Type top
    Payments Accepted Cash,Check,Visa,MasterCard,AmericanExpress,Discover,WireTransfer,GoogleCheckout
    Payment Notes GoogleCheckout
    Image Handler

Plugin Contributions

I had query cache installed a while back but I ran into some problems with it with other modules. You are right about it conflicting with goggle_base also. I installed query cache to see if I would get the same error message and it showed the same error. I don't use query cache no longer so I can not help you there. I do use Simple Cache which does about the same thing and it does not conflicts with google_base.
    Thanks for the info - although, the words "simple cache" are like a bad joke in my head now - anything but simple! I'll try again to figure out the instructions in the morning. Meanwhile, for anyone wanting to remove Query Cache:

rm admin/includes/auto_loaders/config.query_cache.php
    rm admin/includes/classes/query_cache.php
    rm admin/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php
    rm admin/includes/extra_configures/query_cache.php
    rm includes/auto_loaders/config.query_cache.php
    rm includes/classes/query_cache.php
    rm includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php
    rm includes/extra_configures/query_cache.php
    rm includes/functions/functions_categories.php

then replace from original Zen install files:

includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php
    includes/functions/functions_categories.php
    admin/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php

Hope this helps someone!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wagnerguy View Post
    ok, i understand, so i should load all the files from the Sql updates folder?
    Yes that is right, but only the versions you need to update. If you have google_base version 1_6_15 installed you need to run all the updates beyond that update_1_6_17, update_1_7_1, update_1_7_2, update_1_7_3
    You still do not have some updated. Your will have to look like mine if it is to be up to date.

Plugin Contributions

Yes that is right, but only the versions you need to update. If you have google_base version 1_6_15 installed you need to run all the updates beyond that update_1_6_17, update_1_7_1, update_1_7_2, update_1_7_3
    You still do not have some updated. Your will have to look like mine if it is to be up to date.

Sometimes it is just faster to reinstall the database by running uninstall.sql and then re run the install.

Remember to save your Google Base FTP details if you use that method for upload.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Sometimes it is just faster to reinstall the database by running uninstall.sql and then re run the install.

Remember to save your Google Base FTP details if you use that method for upload.
    \

where are updates 1_7, 1_73

i just reinstalled it and got the following

1062 Duplicate entry 'GOOGLE_BASE_PASV' for key 'unq_config_key_zen'
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Google Base FTP Username', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_USERNAME', 'ftp_username', 'Enter your Google Base FTP username', @configuration_group_id, 0, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Google Base FTP Password', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_PASSWORD', 'ftp_password', 'Enter your Google Base FTP password', @configuration_group_id, 0, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Google Base Server', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_SERVER', 'uploads.google.com', 'Enter froogle server
    default: hedwig.google.com', @configuration_group_id, 0, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Google Base PASV', 'GOOGLE_BASE_PASV', 'true', 'Turn PASV mode on or off for FTP upload?', @configuration_group_id, 0, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Store Address', 'GOOGLE_BASE_ADDRESS', 'http://www.domain.com', 'Enter your website address', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Store Description', 'GOOGLE_BASE_DESCRIPTION', '', 'Enter a short description of your store', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Auction Site Attributes', 'GOOGLE_BASE_ASA', 'false', 'Activate Auction Site Attributes (requires separate add-on)?', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Enable Map Pricing', 'GOOGLE_BASE_MAP_PRICING', 'false', 'Enable MAP Pricing (requires separate add-on)?', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Expiration Date Base', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_EXPIRATION_BASE', 'now', 'Expiration Date Base:

* now - add Adjust to current date;
    * product - add Adjust to product date (max(date_added, last_modified, date_available))

', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'now\', \'product\'),'), (NULL, 'Expiration Date Adjust', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_EXPIRATION_DAYS', '365', 'Expiration Date Adjust in Days', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Show Default Currency', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CURRENCY_DISPLAY', 'true', 'Display Currency', @configuration_group_id, 3, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Default Currency', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CURRENCY', 'USD', 'Select currency', @configuration_group_id, 5, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_pull_down_currencies('), (NULL, 'Show Offer ID', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_OFFER_ID', 'id', 'A unique alphanumeric identifier for the item - products_id code. ', @configuration_group_id, 6, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'id\', \'model\', \'UPC\', \'ISBN\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Show Quantity', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_IN_STOCK', 'false', 'Display products quantity?', @configuration_group_id, 7, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Include Zero Quantity', 'GOOGLE_BASE_ZERO_QUANTITY', 'false', 'Include products with zero quantity?', @configuration_group_id, 7, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Default Quantity', 'GOOGLE_BASE_DEFAULT_QUANTITY', '0', 'What is the default quantity for products with zero quantity?', @configuration_group_id, 7, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Shipping Options', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_SHIPPING', '', 'The shipping options available for an item', @configuration_group_id, 8, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Condition', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CONDITION', 'new', 'Choose your default condition', @configuration_group_id, 12, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'new\', \'used\', \'refurbished\'),'), (NULL, 'Show Feed Lanugage', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_LANGUAGE_DISPLAY', 'false', 'Display Feed Language', @configuration_group_id, 13, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Feed Language', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_LANGUAGE', 'English', 'If Show Feed Language is True, what is your feed language?
    default = en', @configuration_group_id, 14, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_pull_down_languages_list('), (NULL, 'Magic SEO URLs', 'GOOGLE_BASE_MAGIC_SEO_URLS', 'false', 'Output Magic SEO URLs (separate module required)?', @configuration_group_id, 14, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Output File Name', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_OUTPUT_FILENAME', 'domain', 'Set the name of your froogle output file', @configuration_group_id, 19, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Compress Feed File', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_COMPRESS', 'false', 'Compress Google froogle file', @configuration_group_id, 20, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Uploaded date', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_UPLOADED_DATE', '', 'Date and time of the last upload', @configuration_group_id, 21, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Output Directory', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_DIRECTORY', 'feed/', 'Set the name of your froogle output directory', @configuration_group_id, 20, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Use cPath in url', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_USE_CPATH', 'false', 'Use cPath in product info url', @configuration_group_id, 20, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Tax Region', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_TAX_REGION', 'Tax applicable regions', 'Enter the tax region', @configuration_group_id, 22, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Display Tax', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_TAX_DISPLAY', 'false', 'Display tax per product?', @configuration_group_id, 23, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Max products', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_MAX_PRODUCTS', '0', 'Default = 0 for infinite # of products', @configuration_group_id, 24, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Starting Point', 'GOOGLE_BASE_START_PRODUCTS', '0', 'Start at which entry (not product_id)?
    Default=0', @configuration_group_id, 24, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Pickup', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_PICKUP', 'do not display', 'Local pickup available?', @configuration_group_id, 25, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\', \'do not display\'),'), (NULL, 'Included Categories', 'GOOGLE_BASE_POS_CATEGORIES', '', 'Enter category names separated by commas
    (i.e. 1,2,3)
    Leave blank to allow all categories', @configuration_group_id, 30, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Excluded Categories', 'GOOGLE_BASE_NEG_CATEGORIES', '', 'Enter category names separated by commas
    (i.e. 1,2,3)
    Leave blank to deactivate', @configuration_group_id, 30, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Show Weight', 'GOOGLE_BASE_WEIGHT', 'false', 'Include products weight?', @configuration_group_id, 33, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'), (NULL, 'Weight Units', 'GOOGLE_BASE_UNITS', 'pounds', 'What unit of weight measure?
    pounds OR kilograms', @configuration_group_id, 33, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'pounds\', \'kilograms\'),'), (NULL, 'Product Type', 'GOOGLE_BASE_PRODUCT_TYPE', 'top', 'Use top-level, bottom-level, or full-path as product_type?', @configuration_group_id, 34, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'top\', \'bottom\', \'full\'),'), (NULL, 'Payments Accepted', 'GOOGLE_BASE_PAYMENT_METHODS', 'Cash,Check,Visa,MasterCard,AmericanExpress,Discover,WireTransfer', 'What payment methods do you accept?', @configuration_group_id, 35, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Payment Notes', 'GOOGLE_BASE_PAYMENT_NOTES', 'GoogleCheckout', 'Add payment notes (use this for showing you accept Google Checkout)', @configuration_group_id, 35, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Image Handler', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_IMAGE_HANDLER', 'false', 'Resize images using image handler (separate module required)?', @configuration_group_id, 36, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

this probably explains why all my fields are not being displayed..

what should i do

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post

Thanks numinix for the input, I have said this over and over AND PLEASE BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING.
    Sometimes you will have to go to your database and manual remove them.