Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Shipping Rules Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    If the customer wants overnight shipping, your overnight shipping would still display at a cost. This script provides an EXTRA option for the customer whom is eligible.
    I currently offer free (ground) shipping on all orders over $199.
    Often, my customer rather pay to upgrade their shipping to either 3 day select or 2nd day air.

My cart doesn't currently offer any "upgraded" shipping methods if the customers order is over the $199.

Is there an easy fix to this problem? I'd really like the 3 Day Select and 2nd Day Air to still be a option which the customer can pay for if they choose.

Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    What this script does is exactly the same as FREE OPTIONS but instead of requiring only one rule to return true, all set rules must return true in order to receive free shipping.

For example, you would set order-total minimum to $200 and weight-total maximum to 5lbs. Then only orders that are over $200 and under 5lbs would be eligible for free shipping. You can make the free shipping available only to certain zones and the method of shipping would be your choice.

If the customer wants overnight shipping, your overnight shipping would still display at a cost. This script provides an EXTRA option for the customer whom is eligible.
    i try to upload the files but i can't see any option! perhaps it operates only together FREE OPTIONS?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by JGraphics View Post
    I currently offer free (ground) shipping on all orders over $199.
    Often, my customer rather pay to upgrade their shipping to either 3 day select or 2nd day air.

My cart doesn't currently offer any "upgraded" shipping methods if the customers order is over the $199.

Is there an easy fix to this problem? I'd really like the 3 Day Select and 2nd Day Air to still be a option which the customer can pay for if they choose.

Thanks for any help.
    Why can't you simply add those shipping modules and then set a check to only enable if the order is over $199? Any programmer could do this for you in an hour...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Shipping Rules addon [Support Thread]

Hi 1st want to say this module is very handy and works very well (good job)

i was just thinking can you help add an extra option to it to offer free shipping to a discount group?

The reason is i have a Forum and i offer free shipping to forum members but using a discount coupon code gives me not control over who uses it and people may tell their friends what it is.

So my thinking is to use discount group (set to 0 so they don't get money off the order) and have an option in this module that will display free shipping if they are in the forum discount group.

I have seen lots of request for a way of offing free shipping to a group so i think this added option will also help lots of others out there.

My coding skills are very basic so if anyone can help id be grateful.

Plugin Contributions

<!--bof free ship icon -->
    <?php if(zen_get_product_is_always_free_shipping($products_id_current) && $flag_show_product_info_free_shipping) { ?>
    <div id="freeShippingIcon"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_ICON; ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof free ship icon -->
    The code above is the one I found in the tpl_product_info_display.php
    I assume it shows the free shipping icon if the product is set to always free shipping.
    I would like to modify this code in order to show the free shipping icon also if the product comply with the free shipping conditions set in admin>modules>shipping.
    I also would like that this free shipping icon pops up in the main page when a category is selected.
    Can someone tell me how to modify the code?
    I can make a small donation if needed.
    Thanks
    enzo

Plugin Contributions

HELP HELP HELP!
    I have a big problem.
    I want to change the minimum order value for free shipping, but even if I change it in admin modules, it does not change in both "Shopping Cart Free-Shipping-Qualifier Sidebox" and in the text shown in the scheckhot shipping. Even more strange is that if the order value is over waht I set, it the order gets the free shipping correctly.
    Where should I look for to set this?
    Please help
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enzo-ita View Post
    HELP HELP HELP!
    I have a big problem.
    I want to change the minimum order value for free shipping, but even if I change it in admin modules, it does not change in both "Shopping Cart Free-Shipping-Qualifier Sidebox" and in the text shown in the scheckhot shipping. Even more strange is that if the order value is over waht I set, it the order gets the free shipping correctly.
    Where should I look for to set this?
    Please help
    thanks
    Let me try to say this better.
    I had a min order value set at 100. Then I set it at 50. What happens is that the free shipping is given correctly when the order is over 50, but the text and the calculation in Shopping Cart Free shipping qualifier, remains as if I did not change the value from 100 to 50.
    It looks like that part of the software looks at the db, that I check, finding that the value of 50 was set correctly, while another part looks at te old value memorized somewere else.
    Please tell me where I should look to find this wrongly memorized value.
    thanks

Plugin Contributions

i'm really curious if an option can be added where i can pick which group can get free shipping, i personally just want free shipping rules to apply to retail sales.
    www.gorillagear.ca = zencart v1.3.9h with 40+ mods

Plugin Contributions

I recently upgraded php to 5.2 from the hosting company. After the upgrade this free shipping module comes with an error message in admin:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/content/<domain>/html/includes/modules/shipping/freeoptions.php on line 50

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/content/</domain>/html/includes/modules/shipping/freeoptions.php on line 67

Anyone has a solution?

Plugin Contributions

I apply free ship to orders above MYR100 and below 1.6kg. However, why there are two options come out: free rules and zones table rate?

Shipping quotes are based on the address information you selected:
    Kelantan Malaysia
    Available Shipping Methods Rates
    Free Shipping Rules (Free Rules) MYR0.00
    Zone Rates (No shipping available to the selected country)
    Zones Table Rate (1 x 1,545.00grams) (Within Peninsular Malaysia) MYR14.10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast