Hi
I hope this small patch is of use to someone....

I wanted to see which configuration_key was set when you edited a variable in the admin area.

I decided to set the alt text for the Info icon against each line to the configuration_key as this would not affect the page layout:

ZenCart Version 1.3.7 - edit: admin/configuration.php line 176 replace line as follows:

<!-- Original code
<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) && ($configuration->fields['configuration_id'] == $cInfo->configuration_id) ) { echo zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'gID=' . $_GET['gID'] . '&cID=' . $configuration->fields['configuration_id']) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?>&nbsp;</td>
-->
<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if ( (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) && ($configuration->fields['configuration_id'] == $cInfo->configuration_id) ) { echo zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', $configuration->fields['configuration_key']); } else { echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'gID=' . $_GET['gID'] . '&cID=' . $configuration->fields['configuration_id']) . '">' . zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', $configuration->fields['configuration_key']) . '</a>'; } ?>&nbsp;</td>

That did what I wanted, however I noticed a little later in the code a variable being used: ADMIN_CONFIGURATION_KEY_ON (configuration table :- configuration_id: 201) and that by manually setting this value on (1=0n, 0=off) using PHPMyAdmin, the configuration_key for the currently selected line is displayed at the top of the edit area.

I decided to use this variable to display all configuration_key's, but as it changes the page layout allow this change to be turned on or off as required.

ZenCart Version 1.3.7 - edit: admin/configuration.php line 174 replace line as follows:

<!-- Original code
<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $configuration->fields['configuration_title']; ?></td>
-->
<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $configuration->fields['configuration_title']; ?>
<?php
if ( ADMIN_CONFIGURATION_KEY_ON == 1) {
echo '<br><strong>' .$configuration->fields['configuration_key'] .'</strong><br><br>';
} ?>
</td>

Thats my patch, works for me ... I hope it helps someone else.

Chris