Page 39 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Dynamic Price Updater - new Version

Hi at all,

I have modified the Dynamic Price Updater.

Please tested it.

Web28
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

I'm back. Gave up before, but I really need to get this working. I downloaded and installed rc1 and it isn't working either. The troubleshooting I've done in the past doesn't apply anymore because the mod has changed so much since then, so I don't really know where to begin.

http://development.carbonlessondeman...oducts_id=6897

I'll be happy to pm someone with access to the files if they could help, or if you have suggestions on what to try, I'll try it. Thinking that it might be my template, I downloaded a few of the free templates from the site here and it doesn't work with them either.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by garyh357 View Post
    I'm back. Gave up before, but I really need to get this working. I downloaded and installed rc1 and it isn't working either. The troubleshooting I've done in the past doesn't apply anymore because the mod has changed so much since then, so I don't really know where to begin.

http://development.carbonlessondeman...oducts_id=6897

I'll be happy to pm someone with access to the files if they could help, or if you have suggestions on what to try, I'll try it. Thinking that it might be my template, I downloaded a few of the free templates from the site here and it doesn't work with them either.
    Try adding a + for the $0 option so it's set up like the +$2 option. I don't need this on my dropdowns but I am using an older version so perhaps that has something to do with it? This might help us narrow the problem.
    Last edited by lankeeyankee; 4 Aug 2009 at 05:34 AM.

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lankeeyankee View Post
    Try adding a + for the $0 option so it's set up like the +$2 option. I don't need this on my dropdowns but I am using an older version so perhaps that has something to do with it? This might help us narrow the problem.
    Ran out of time to add - I don't think that it's the template. The easiest way to check is to use the default template and see if it makes a difference.

Plugin Contributions

By +, do you mean a positive number, something other than 0, like 0.0001 like I've seen suggested here before? If so, that's done now. If you mean something else, you'll have to explain. Actually, I made it a full penny so you could see that for sure.

Plugin Contributions

By +, do you mean a positive number, something other than 0, like 0.0001 like I've seen suggested here before? If so, that's done now. If you mean something else, you'll have to explain.
    I mean, add the + in the little box in the attributes controller to the left of the price, like you did for the $2 option. I haven't needed to make $0 be $.0001 like radio buttons need to be, but again I am using an older version so that might make a difference to what you need to do.

Just create an admin account for me and PM the details and I can check it out for you, should only take a few minutes to compare what your attributes look like. If I don't see a difference to the way I have my working ones set up then it will obviously be something else but at least that can be eliminated from the list.

Plugin Contributions

I'll be happy to try the default template if you think I should, but I'll have to download it because the old webmaster put all the template files into the classic folder instead of creating a new one. However, I did try about 5 different templates from different developers, so I doubt that's it.

Plugin Contributions

Ok. I'll give you access. Give me just a minute.

Plugin Contributions

I'll be happy to try the default template if you think I should, but I'll have to download it because the old webmaster put all the template files into the classic folder instead of creating a new one. However, I did try about 5 different templates from different developers, so I doubt that's it.
    Well then it sounds like it's not a templating issue which I thought was the case....

I haven't had any issues with dropdowns, they always worked correctly, it was radio buttons that took some figuring out to work right.... but I am happy to help, I am pretty familiar with this mod and we use many many attributes!

Just to get this out of the way, here is the version we use. Try it and see if it makes a difference.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Ok. I'll give you access. Give me just a minute.
    Well, I couldn't see anything that would cause it to not work from the admin section side of things.

My ftp server appears to be down at the moment so I can't upload my older updater file to your server but you can give it a try. I will check it out tomorrow, I have an early day and need to get some sleep.