Page 162 of 167 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    How?! Where did you find that error?? I have much to learn!

Yes. It's on development, not a live store, yet. I was finishing a few cosmetic details and playing around to make sure everything was working fine before launching it when I saw the endless spinning wheel. Since it isn't a live store is not that big deal the wheel keeps spinning. The control to turn it off is in configuration/dynamic price updater/show a small loading graphic, and yes if I turned it off the wheel of course stops spinning. That worked.

I made the change you suggested, and the wheel stopped spinning, so that's progress!

So here is what's different about the live store and the one I'm working on, the one you're helping me with.

This is the live store https://www.byvalenti.com/index.php?...&products_id=6
    Same product and everything, when a selection of color is made the wheel spins and stops with every selection made even if the product isn't priced by attribute. If there would be a change in price on a per color basis, the price updates. That's how it's supposed to work, or at least how it's been working for year now.

On the development store https://www.byvalenti.com/ZCBASE/tin...ul-colors-p-33 with the modification you suggested now loaded, the wheel spins while the page is being loaded and stops. If a different color is selected the wheel won't spin, that's because I'm assuming it detects the product isn't priced by attribute, so it doesn't have to. So I went to check it out to see if the price was different if it would update. So I changed the attributes on the product to price by attributes and changed the prices for each attribute and they do change perfectly.

All this to report, the changes suggested do work! You're brilliant!!!! Thank you so, so much!! Please let me know how I could donate or the least buy you a coffee?...
    I'm curious, and the condition may not exist on either site, but do you have a product that has only two option names with each set for radio buttons and where at least one option value in each of the option names has a price associated with it? Curious to validate that the above proposed change doesn't cause an issue. Testing would involve selecting option values in a sequence to verify that the price updates/changes as expected for each condition *and* sequence of selecting.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I'm curious, and the condition may not exist on either site, but do you have a product that has only two option names with each set for radio buttons and where at least one option value in each of the option names has a price associated with it? Curious to validate that the above proposed change doesn't cause an issue. Testing would involve selecting option values in a sequence to verify that the price updates/changes as expected for each condition *and* sequence of selecting.
    I don't have one at the moment, but I did a test and seems to be working as expected. I changed the product to price by attributes and gave each option a price and it looks like it does change the price accordingly depending on which option is selected. In adding the product to the shopping cart with the various selections and heading over to checkout everything appears to be working.

Again my developing skills are quite limited, so I wouldn't know if there is an error I should be aware of or look out for. No error logs in the admin area, just this in the browser console which I wouldn't know what it all means.
    PHP Code:
    Some cookies are misusing the recommended &#8220;SameSite“ attribute 7
    Cookie &#8220;_fbc” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite fbevents.js:24:77689
    Cookie &#8220;_fbp” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite fbevents.js:24:77689
    Cookie &#8220;_ga” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite analytics.js:35:486
    Cookie &#8220;_gid” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite analytics.js:35:486
    Cookie &#8220;_gat_gtag_UA_1317268_7” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite analytics.js:35:486
    Cookie &#8220;_fbc” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite fbevents.js:24:77689
    Cookie &#8220;_fbp” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite fbevents.js:24:77689
    This page is in Almost Standards ModePage layout may be impacted. For Standards Mode use &#8220;<!DOCTYPE html>”.
    Object cachefalsetype"POST"traditionaltruedataType"json"timeout5000data: {&#8230;}, url: "ajax.php?act=DPU_Ajax&method=getDetails" }
    &#8203;cache: false
    &#8203;data: Object { securityToken: "686992c2aa0f0014bd8d6494dcd48008", products_id: 33, attributes: "id[2]~14|", … }
    &#8203;dataType: "json"
    &#8203;timeout: 5000
    &#8203;traditional: true
    &#8203;type: "POST"
    &#8203;url: "ajax.php?act=DPU_Ajax&method=getDetails"
    &#8203;<prototype>: Object { … }
    &#8203;​__defineGetter__: function __defineGetter__()
    &#8203;​__defineSetter__: function __defineSetter__()
    &#8203;​__lookupGetter__: function __lookupGetter__()
    &#8203;​__lookupSetter__: function __lookupSetter__()
    &#8203;​__proto__: 
    &#8203;​constructor: function Object()
    &#8203;​hasOwnProperty: function hasOwnProperty()
    &#8203;​isPrototypeOf: function isPrototypeOf()
    &#8203;​propertyIsEnumerable: function propertyIsEnumerable()
    &#8203;​toLocaleString: function toLocaleString()
    &#8203;​toString: function toString()
    &#8203;​valueOf: function valueOf()
    &#8203;​<get __proto__()>: function __proto__()
    &#8203;​<set __proto__()>: function __proto__() 
    I left the item with the price options active if you would like to check it out https://www.byvalenti.com/ZCBASE/tin...ul-colors-p-33

Plugin Contributions

Is it possible to point to ONE location where we might find a working copy of this mod.

The plugins say 3.2 loaded 5 years ago. Github has three versions including a 4.0 version from 8 years ago. I did find one of the two 3.2 versions was touched in 2020.

Just a little bit of clarity as to where we can find the latest and greastes would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I understand the frustration. Effort was made to shepherd the wandering tribes together and I would suggest this is used as a starting point:
    https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...-Price-Updater

and to report issues there.

I have not compared in aeons since my site is not broken.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

....subsequent to that post I see no activity on that Github account since April 2021 and no post from Design75 since June 2021, which is a concern.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Have anyone been able to get the
    Dynamic Price Updater v4.0.0 Beta 3

from GitHub to work on Zen-Cart 1.5.7d?

I tried the old version that is listed here but it's not working. I have this new one installed but all 3 places it is suppose to update, they just spin the ajax.gif, and nothing happens. Below is what errors I'm getting in the Admin of the Zen-Cart

Code:
    [01-Jul-2022 22:15:03 UTC] Request URI: /Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/index.php?cmd=configuration&gID=35, IP address: 70.90.246.89
    #1  file_get_contents() called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:159]
    #2  this_plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:185]
    #3  require_once(/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php) called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #4  require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/application_top.php:37]
    #5  require(/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/application_top.php) called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/configuration.php:8]
    #6  require(/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/configuration.php) called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(https://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/1301):  failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 526 
     in /Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 159.

[01-Jul-2022 22:15:03 UTC] PHP Notice:  file_get_contents() error checking plugin versions.
    Trying http instead. in /Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 161
    [01-Jul-2022 22:15:04 UTC] Request URI: /Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/index.php?cmd=configuration&gID=35, IP address: 70.90.246.89
    #1  file_get_contents() called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:162]
    #2  this_plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:185]
    #3  require_once(/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php) called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #4  require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/application_top.php:37]
    #5  require(/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/application_top.php) called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/configuration.php:8]
    #6  require(/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/configuration.php) called at [/Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning:  file_get_contents(http://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/1301): failed  to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 526 
     in /Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 162.

[01-Jul-2022 22:15:04 UTC] PHP Notice:  file_get_contents() error checking plugin versions.
    Aborting. in /Lrjs-5tGH-pQgkk/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 165
    I'm trying to figure it out because I need this to work as the original one worked on my v1.5.5e cart.

Just when you think you're getting your website back up and going, there is something that has changed dramatically somewhere, and even everywhere.

The site works fine, except for me not being able to get the products to update.

I was thinking that everyone that uses this mod should put together a pool of about $5 per person and even pay to have someone or entity redo this mod so it works without breaking every time there is an update to Zen-Cart.

Any help appreciated!

TesterServers.

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,
    When I installed this module, my product info page is keep refreshing and never stop.
    Does anyone know what is the reason?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by morrysmith View Post
    Hi there,
    When I installed this module, my product info page is keep refreshing and never stop.
    Does anyone know what is the reason?
    If you'll look back through the thread you'll see that some think this mod is somewhat abandoned.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    If you'll look back through the thread you'll see that some think this mod is somewhat abandoned.

Agreed.. but it still should be carried on since it's "open source". I'll contact a few sources to see what they'll charge to redo the mod. If I had the time, I could create a testing server and install it back on a v1.5.5e zen cart, and then install it on newer versions to find out what has changed, in order to pin-point why the mod isn't working anymore. I'm starting to believe it may be the changes to the newer PHP versions, and probably some other changes in server configurations.

This mod was, and still is too good to just let it go by the wayside. It made shopping for my customers so easy.

I'm going to get this mod reworked, even if I have to pay to have it done. I'm going to make a few testing sites starting with the version of zen where the mod worked, and then step up the zen version until I spot where the mod quit working properly or at all.

Stay tuned...

TesterServers

Plugin Contributions

@zen4all: are you still in the running or you wish to transfer ownership of the source github elsewhere?
    Steve