Page 120 of 167 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Price Updater

Quote Originally Posted by orochi_kyo View Post
    If I do as suggested in your post I receive this error. If I add the word Value before (null,...) I receive the same error I was receiving, about columns not matching as requested...
    Code:
    #1  trigger_error(1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'NULL, 'Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Pri' at line 1 :: INSERT INTO configuration (NULL, 'Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Price Updater?', '38', 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),') ==> (as called by) /home/etechnol/public_html/sitio2/Claim-ppo-Whack/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 50 <==, 256) called at [/home/etechnol/public_html/sitio2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]

OK JUST IGNORE THIS, I forgot to delete the first "NUll" of every line.

Sadly, its not still working in the frontend...

Plugin Contributions

If I do as suggested in your post I receive this error. If I add the word Value before (null,...) I receive the same error I was receiving, about columns not matching as requested...
    Code:
    #1  trigger_error(1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'NULL, 'Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Pri' at line 1 :: INSERT INTO configuration (NULL, 'Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Price Updater?', '38', 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),') ==> (as called by) /home/etechnol/public_html/sitio2/Claim-ppo-Whack/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 50 <==, 256) called at [/home/etechnol/public_html/sitio2/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    As already pointed out there was a discrepancy in the sql, but all-in-all, the above is not at all what was suggested to be performed. The below is an example of how the line(s) should be written. Further based on the presentation of the configuration menu as compared to what is expected, som "unknown" values were placed in unknown location within the sql. This could cause unknown issues:
    Code:
    $sql = "INSERT INTO ".TABLE_CONFIGURATION." (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Price Updater?', '".$dpu_configuration_id."', 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')";
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Ok. Checking out my database I found after the 'trim(') code present in line 54, the rest of the lines werent be added to the database, and again in line 60 this code 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),') wasnt allowing the last line being added to de DB, I change both to null, then going PHPMYADMIN and adding this 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),') manually.
    It seems everything is fine now with the DB, all the lines are there, and now I can see all the radio buttons on the true/false options in the backend, something It wasnt ther before. BUT, frontend is still not working.
    I tought this plugin needed the sidebox to be activated, so I change the template to the classic one and turn on the sidebox, the sidebox doesnt show anything but the loading gif logo.

Checking the console error in Firebug and Chrome I receive this.

TypeError: this._responseXML is null
    var type = this._responseXML.getElementsByTagName('responseType')[0].childNodes[0].nodeValue;

Checking the DOM, well it confirms that the value of this._responseXML is indeed NULL.

I get lost here, but I need this to work, was basically the most important thing my client wants in his website.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I have been using DPU for about 2 years.

I have just set up a new template and although the system is working fine on my local testing environment, I keep getting a status returned window pop up on my live site

Name:  ss1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  21.4 KB

And I cannot work out why. Please help
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Actually panic over.

I located /public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_dynamic_price_updater.php and at around line 36

Code:
    var theURL = '<?php echo DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>dpu_ajax.php';
    For some ungodly reason had a '/' before it (that might be a setting down added to get this working on my local testing environment).

Anyway its removed and is now working. Happy days
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Cant someone confirm for real, that this is working for 1.55? Please dont try to guess, if you know this is really working with 1.55 or 1.55a please link to the store where the plugin is working on, so I would try to make a clean installation to make this work. Im really tired, I have wasted one month trying to make this work...
    Last edited by orochi_kyo; 5 Jun 2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: typos

Plugin Contributions

Cant someone confirm for real, that this is working for 1.55? Please dont try to guess, if you know this is really working with 1.55 or 1.55a please link to the store where the plugin is working on, so I would try to make a clean installation to make this work. Im really tired, I have wasted one month trying to make this work...
    I can confirm that results can be obtained from using much of the software offered in the plugin while using ZC 1.5.5/1.5.5.a, but I was provided a site that had already tried to install it and had some difficulty in operation. Which means I did not start with a fresh download of the plugin, but instead resolving the issues before me.

Anyways, after correcting html validation issues (apparently extreme) the plugin does what it should, though I'm finding that I have an additional onchange event to be executes, but it gets overwritten, etc... so have to javascript my way to what I want/need. but it does work.

Plugin Contributions

Does the latest version of this plugin work with 1.39h? or should I install an older version?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Chargin View Post
    Does the latest version of this plugin work with 1.39h? or should I install an older version?
    Ultimately instead of applying this to an older version of ZC, should be considering upgrading your ZC. ZC 1.5.5 will still operate in an environment with PHP 5.2.x installed, but more PHP older than 5.4 is no longer considered supported by the PHP community and is less secure than more recent versions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    I can confirm that results can be obtained from using much of the software offered in the plugin while using ZC 1.5.5/1.5.5.a, but I was provided a site that had already tried to install it and had some difficulty in operation. Which means I did not start with a fresh download of the plugin, but instead resolving the issues before me.

Anyways, after correcting html validation issues (apparently extreme) the plugin does what it should, though I'm finding that I have an additional onchange event to be executes, but it gets overwritten, etc... so have to javascript my way to what I want/need. but it does work.
    I will try a fresh install, then I will add this plugin first, testing, then adding the rest of the plugins, to see if there is any other plugin that is breaking it. Thanks.