Page 114 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

It would be nice to be able to select the attribute and have the price update here, as well.

Name:  prod-list-attr.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  73.5 KB

Plugin Contributions

Ah I see, I wiil put it on my to do list, but I can not promise anything. It is a long list

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    All works fine. One last thing: I have the total show up twice on the page, is there a way I can change this so the Unit price for the product shows up as well as the total?

If that means extra development, then please do quote me on PM what it would cost or if it's something I can do myself (with instructions!).

Many thanks for your help Erik.
    I don't know about the second part, but I had the total showing twice on one of the sites where I installed the mod. Solved it by adding this to the stylesheet:

#productPricesSecond {display: none;}

Plugin Contributions

If anyone is using any Numinix products or any other modules that add extra columns to the configuration table, you will experience an error when installing this module!

The log file will show "PHP Fatal error." To fix this problem, you must supply the columns you intend to modify when performing an INSERT (which is good practice IMHO).

For example line 49 of init_dpu_config.php should read:
    Code:
    $sql = "INSERT INTO ".DB_PREFIX."configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Price Updater?', '".$dpu_configuration_id."', 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')";
    That should be replicated for all INSERT commands into the configuration table (or any table for that matter).

-c

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clange View Post
    If anyone is using any Numinix products or any other modules that add extra columns to the configuration table, you will experience an error when installing this module!

The log file will show "PHP Fatal error." To fix this problem, you must supply the columns you intend to modify when performing an INSERT (which is good practice IMHO).

Code:
    $sql = "INSERT INTO ".DB_PREFIX."configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Price Updater?', '".$dpu_configuration_id."', 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')";
    That should be replicated for all INSERT commands into the configuration table (or any table for that matter).

-c
    You are absolutely right. And it was already scheduled for a next release.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Very cool. Thanks for this plugin!

Plugin Contributions

Very cool. Thanks for this plugin!
    Don't thank. Me for the plugin it was Chrome who made it, I merely updated it.
    I am thinking about rewriting it to use Ajax and jQuery, but those are future plans.

Plugin Contributions

Great plugin!!

But I have a question; I would like to have a different fontsize for the komma and the last two digits of the price, is there a way to do this?

Plugin Contributions

Code:

-c
    Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Recommend (if not already considered) also that the DB_PREFIX."configuration be changed to simply TABLE_CONFIGURATION as in the below and the configuration_id be removed so that it is system independent and because it is auto_generated (some systems don't like NULL and require 0, but they both end up doing the same thing, assigning the next id.. Update is shown below, another recommendation is a matter of "taste", but one may assume that the addition of a key is not the same as a modification of it (also see the example sql for populating the database with the demo product that the last_modified field is generally not set to a date), so the last_modified field probably could be left off the insert. That has not been incorporated below):

Code:
    $sql = "INSERT INTO ".TABLE_CONFIGURATION." (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Price Updater?', '".$dpu_configuration_id."', 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')";
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Recommend (if not already considered) also that the DB_PREFIX."configuration be changed to simply TABLE_CONFIGURATION as in the below and the configuration_id be removed so that it is system independent and because it is auto_generated (some systems don't like NULL and require 0, but they both end up doing the same thing, assigning the next id.. Update is shown below, another recommendation is a matter of "taste", but one may assume that the addition of a key is not the same as a modification of it (also see the example sql for populating the database with the demo product that the last_modified field is generally not set to a date), so the last_modified field probably could be left off the insert. That has not been incorporated below):

Code:
    $sql = "INSERT INTO ".TABLE_CONFIGURATION." (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Dynamic Price Updater Status', 'DPU_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable Dynamic Price Updater?', '".$dpu_configuration_id."', 10, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),')";
    THanks, this is somethying i already had changed in the test version. Theoretically it is possible someone changes the name of the configuration table.