Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Product Images Add-on

Now that I can get your site to display correctly, I've decided to check out the demo for your mod. It appears to just integrate Lightbox, and as far as I know, there is another mod that does exactly that. Or are you using the updated Lightbox 2?

Are there advantages to your mod over the normal Lightbox mod? If so, I'd consider buying it.

I don't know if you have any JS skills, or just PHP skills, but I'd DEFINATELY pay money if you could fufill my great desire right now to see something that combines the best element of the Litbox JS and the Lightbox 2 JS.

You should also check out this:

http://www.justinbarkhuff.com/lab/lightbox_slideshow/

It is an unofficial updated version of Lightbox 2 with some nifty new features including a built-in slideshow. It would work well if there are multiple images for a product.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enderandrew View Post
    Now that I can get your site to display correctly, I've decided to check out the demo for your mod. It appears to just integrate Lightbox, and as far as I know, there is another mod that does exactly that. Or are you using the updated Lightbox 2?

Are there advantages to your mod over the normal Lightbox mod? If so, I'd consider buying it.

I don't know if you have any JS skills, or just PHP skills, but I'd DEFINATELY pay money if you could fufill my great desire right now to see something that combines the best element of the Litbox JS and the Lightbox 2 JS.

You should also check out this:

http://www.justinbarkhuff.com/lab/lightbox_slideshow/

It is an unofficial updated version of Lightbox 2 with some nifty new features including a built-in slideshow. It would work well if there are multiple images for a product.
    It's FREE!!!! only ask for a donation.

Oh and you get administrative options, and in the version being released today, if you have multiple product images ... they'll appear in a slideshow format w/ the normal zen way, just the zen way, or both!

Plugin Contributions

Last question, I swear!

Does this work with or conflict with IH2 that you know of?

I may just have to grab me a copy and try this out. I've been installing quite a few mods, and customizing the template and installing a form of Lightbox was going to be my last step.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New Product Images Add-on - HoverBox / Lightbox

The version right now conflicts with IH2 ... the newer version will detect if IH2 is being used and go from there ... You will have to use the files of this mod over IH2's because they work with the same files.

-test

PS: non-conflicting version with IH2 currently running on http://zen-cart-templates.ichoze.net

Plugin Contributions

I get the same issue with Firefox as enderandrew. I also keep the font at default, and am using Firefox 2.0. I am on a mac though, that could be the difference.

Its all because of slightly too much padding in the top bar thing, with the cart/currencies/languages. If I decrease the padding, it makes everything go back to normal. Since your site does not expand when font size is increased, I would changed your padding from em's to px's, so that the padding doesn't expand as font size is increased.

Sorry to hijack the thread.. just wanted to help! LOL!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    I get the same issue with Firefox as enderandrew. I also keep the font at default, and am using Firefox 2.0. I am on a mac though, that could be the difference.

Its all because of slightly too much padding in the top bar thing, with the cart/currencies/languages. If I decrease the padding, it makes everything go back to normal. Since your site does not expand when font size is increased, I would changed your padding from em's to px's, so that the padding doesn't expand as font size is increased.

Sorry to hijack the thread.. just wanted to help! LOL!
    Why would I wanna do that?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by testuser View Post
    Why would I wanna do that?
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Why would you wanna do what?

Plugin Contributions

I'm not sure what you're asking. Why would you wanna do what?
    You said:

I would changed your padding from em's to px's
    I said why would I wanna do that? Go back and change all the padding from em to px? That would take a bit...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by testuser View Post
    Go back and change all the padding from em to px? That would take a bit...
    Whether or not you do it is of course up to you, I was just suggesting a fix for the issue. You could just adjust the padding for the header, so that it doesn't blow the layout when someone increases their font size. Or as in my and enderandrew's scenario (and possibly many others), when the font is at the default size. Or you could always just change the sites width to an em, then the whole site gets bigger as fonts increase.

Plugin Contributions

Whether or not you do it is of course up to you, I was just suggesting a fix for the issue. You could just adjust the padding for the header, so that it doesn't blow the layout when someone increases their font size. Or as in my and enderandrew's scenario (and possibly many others), when the font is at the default size. Or you could always just change the sites width to an em, then the whole site gets bigger as fonts increase.
    Thank you much for the suggestions!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast