Plugin Contributions

Default Really have a weired problem with IH2, please help...

Hi all,

well the IH2 worked so far, the only problem was that the products in the middle, like featured, new products and specials didnt popped up, but it was ok...
    Then suddenly I got following error...well I have a screenshot, but even dont know how to insert...so Išll try to QUOTE

It says:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/tienda1/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxxx/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUC' at line 9
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from zen_products p, zen_products_description pd, zen_products_to_categories p2c, zen_categories c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and c.parent_id = '65' and p.products_date_available >=20070716 and p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]
    When I deinstall IH2 everything works fine again...

Now another weired thing...

When I have installed the IH2 I can insert images very well it works perfectly, only when I enter the website I get these warnings again, so I deinstall IH2 again and the warnings are gone, but the images stay...

I deinstalled and reinstalled many times, but still not working...

well not sure If I explained myself well, but I would like to have IH2 working...anyone can help or has an idea?

Thanks in advanced,
    kruna

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Really have a weired problem with IH2, please help...

Did your host change something?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi...

tahnks for fast help...well I dont know if host changed anything, would need to ask them.

DrByte...I didnt understand much of the thread, but run the query...and

IT WORKED!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH...!!!!

Now I can use the IH2 again...hopefully.
    Just another question, please ( Iposted already two times in the support thread, but didnt get any answer)
    Why cant I see the little cross within the images at FEATURED, SPECIALS and NEW PRODUCTS FOR MONTH XXXX on the main site?
    And also when I click on the categories, the product images doesnt have it.
    Seems to work only at the sideboxes.

Thanks a lot in advanced,
    kruna