Linkpoint payment module problems
I am using the Linkpoint payment module for my clients web site. We are getting some unusual results from the following tests:
1. Created a low cost product ($2.00) to be used as the text product.
2. Configured the module and uploaded the PEM file.
3. Put the module in test mode and had a successful test.
4.Put the Module in "Live" mode / Immediately Charge/ Capture and got an error saying I needed to contact the store owner
5. Put the module in "Live" mode/ Authorize Only and got a successful order.
6. Checked the linkpoint online site to confirm the successful authorization.
I'm not sure how to interpret this but clearly something isnt working correctly.
I found one older posting about Linkpoint API problems that suggested updating to a newer module. I am using the latest version of Zen Cart so I am a little reluctant to start trying what might be older payment module.
Any help much appreciated.
By Nikx in forum Customization from the Admin
Last Post: 18 Nov 2006, 08:45 AM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC