Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default No email orders and now locked out

I was in a web site admin yesterday checking the email option setting as the site owner is not recieving any order details via email. The orders are sitting in the admin but we have no creditcard details etc. The settings all look the same as another site I did that works although they are with different hosts. He went to log in while i was in there and it denyed him the access so i logged out. When I went to log back in it wouldnt let me back in saying wrong user name and password. We didint change the password?
    We tried to resend it but although it accepts the admin email address no email come through.
    I used the techsupp.php file to send an email and that came through but that is where we are at.

The hosting serves is currently working on the dedicated IP for the SSL set up(was suposed to be done by now) could that be messing things up and how am I going to get back into this site now? Yes I know we shouldnt have let orders go through without the certificate but I didnt expect the site to be so active during this time and expected a quicker SSL setup.
    I also checked the error log and there was tons of them for that day with extentions shtm? I am guessing here
    'E-Start your web store' book - I Got it and now ..... I GET IT !....Well alot more of it anyway (-:

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No email orders and now locked out

I rang the host and apparently the site which is a adon domain is redirecting back to the primary domain and breaking the security in the process.
    This is happening via the linked pages.
    There must be a file that needs to have the primary name removed.
    I set the site up in a directory until the Domain name was connected and then changed it to an addon domain but something now needs to be changed in the file. Does anyone know where this is?
    'E-Start your web store' book - I Got it and now ..... I GET IT !....Well alot more of it anyway (-:

Plugin Contributions

Check the settings in your configure.php files for:
    /includes/configure.php
    /admin/includes/configure.php
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

ok I figured out that the config.php files needed adjusting as they where set to read the other domain and the catalog etc needed to read '/' not '/directoryname/'

I also changed the security to true to pick up the SSL

BUT: Still logged out. So here is where i am stuck
    Please advise?

Plugin Contributions

And we are still not recieving emails. I asked for a password resend again and nothing showed up?

Plugin Contributions

I got back into the admin via the database by changing the password to te encypted version of 'admin'

I changed the email option to php instead of sendmail and now emails are coming through but some to the wrong address.

Now I have to find where that wrong email address is coming from as all the email addresses in email options and administration settings are correct.