Page 137 of 305 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 3042
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apple Zen Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Did you go to "configuration', "product listing", and change "product listing layout style" to "columns"? That was part of the installation steps.
    As I said in th PM, perhaps I am a dunce but cannot find those directions in the ReadMe for 1.8 or 2.2 and cannot find that control switch in the Admin.

I did a fresh install of the template and am getting the same issue. No horizontal padding between products in the category list. Seems to work fine for 'list ALL products.' Take a look at -

http://www.sermonzone.com/zc-137/ind...=index&cPath=8

Sure would appreciate any suggestions on what class controls this item in the CSS (since I am virtually CSS illiterate, just ask DrByte).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sermonzone View Post
    As I said in th PM, perhaps I am a dunce but cannot find those directions in the ReadMe for 1.8 or 2.2 and cannot find that control switch in the Admin.

I did a fresh install of the template and am getting the same issue. No horizontal padding between products in the category list. Seems to work fine for 'list ALL products.' Take a look at -

Sure would appreciate any suggestions on what class controls this item in the CSS (since I am virtually CSS illiterate, just ask DrByte).
    Sorry, I have a few templates in action, and when you said you liked the lines between products, it popped in my head that I was answering a question in my cherry zen template thread, which has a different product listing style than apple zen. That template has those instructions, and that setting in the admin, apple zen does not.

So, to get space between the product listings, and a line between each one, you could add this to your css:

.productListing-data {border-bottom:1px solid #000000;margin:10px;padding:10px;}

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DezineJunkie View Post
    On my sideboxes Credit Cards Accepted is not reading correctly:
    Here is the code from the file below:
    BOX_HEADING_CC_ACCEPT this is how it reads on my sideboxes.
    In my includes languages english.php file there is no coding to define box heading cc accept. Do i need to add that in the file and if so how exactly should it read?
    IN the download section, the credit card accept mod DOES have a language file with BOX_HEADING_CC_ACCEPT in it, make sure all files are uploaded.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DezineJunkie View Post
    On Product listing (displaying multiple products under categories) my images are butting up each other: Here is a screenshot. In the CSS style sheet is this where i correct this? I cant seem to find where it is listed.

Under New Product searches there is a rule between products.
    Can a rule shown under products listing in categories?
    Add this to your css:
    .productListing-data {border-bottom:1px solid #000000;margin:10px;padding:10px;}

I'm sorry. I really don't know squat about CSS. Most of what I have done has been through trial and error. I've spent about 4 hours trying to figure this out, and I just don't get it. Here is the code for the alpha sorter:

<?php
    /**
    * product_listing_alpha_sorter module
    * @package modules
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: product_listing_alpha_sorter.php 4330 2006-08-31 17:10:26Z ajeh $
    */
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    die('Illegal Access');
    }

// build alpha sorter dropdown
    if (PRODUCT_LIST_ALPHA_SORTER == 'true') {
    if ((int)$_GET['alpha_filter_id'] == 0) {
    $letters_list[] = array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_PRODUCTS_LISTING_ALPHA_SORTER_NAMES);
    } else {
    $letters_list[] = array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_PRODUCTS_LISTING_ALPHA_SORTER_NAMES_RESET);
    }
    for ($i=65; $i<91; $i++) {
    $letters_list[] = array('id' => sprintf('%02d', $i), 'text' => chr($i) );
    }
    for ($i=48; $i<58; $i++) {
    $letters_list[] = array('id' => sprintf('%02d', $i), 'text' => chr($i) );
    }
    if (TEXT_PRODUCTS_LISTING_ALPHA_SORTER != '') {
    echo '<label class="inputLabel">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_LISTING_ALPHA_SORTER . '</label>' . zen_draw_pull_down_menu('alpha_filter_id', $letters_list, (isset($_GET['alpha_filter_id']) ? $_GET['alpha_filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
    } else {
    echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('alpha_filter_id', $letters_list, (isset($_GET['alpha_filter_id']) ? $_GET['alpha_filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
    }
    }
    ?>

I don't see anything like #sorter select in there that I could use.....

Sorry. I am a total newb. I appreciate any help someone could provide in moving the alpha sorter to the right of the screen so that the menus don't overlap it causing a problem in IE6.

Thanks!

EEKK!!! I found another problem. I hope I am not too annoying. My site layout is pretty much set, but I am working to test and find problems right now. So, I am full of problems.

Here's the issue:

With Apple Zen, in IE7, if you activate a submenu under "Categories" and then move your mouse to the webpage from the submenu, when you hover over Categories again, you will get a blank part where the submenus were before. Attached is a screenshot from Jettrue's webpage that shows the problem. Any idea how to fix that?

By the way, I am more than happy to make a contribution, Jettrue. Your template is essential for my site, and I certainly appreciate all the effort you have put into it and giving advice on this thread. Is there any way I can do so?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sermonzone View Post

in case you did not figure it out this is it
    go to downloads and get this
    column_layout_grid_v_1_3_6
    after install you will find the configurartion to select columns
    to tired excuse my spelling
    [FONT=Arial]DezineJunkie[/FONT]

Is it possible to have the drop menu only show 1 level for specific categories and 2 levels for other categories?

For example, I have the following categories...

Design Services
    Website Hosting
    Print Shop

I would like the first two to not show sub-categories when hovered, but have Print Shop show its sub-categories.
    Kustom By Kris
    Its All Zen!

Quote Originally Posted by KrispysKingdom View Post
    Is it possible to have the drop menu only show 1 level for specific categories and 2 levels for other categories?

For example, I have the following categories...

Design Services
    Website Hosting
    Print Shop

I would like the first two to not show sub-categories when hovered, but have Print Shop show its sub-categories.

Nevermind! I realized what I needed to do. I just added a new menu option called services and manually inserted the categories that I don't want the sub-categories to show for.
    Kustom By Kris
    Its All Zen!

Plugin Contributions

where is the ADD TO CART button? I dont seem to see it anywhere;
    ive attached a screenshot to show u what i mean- no place to buy the product?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [FONT=Arial]DezineJunkie[/FONT]