Plugin Contributions

Default Can't get Paypal to work inside frames

If anyone could please help, I would greatly appreciate. I can't get PayPal integrated (neither the express nor the IPN). I have tried both versions and get the same result when sent to the paypal site.

Here's what I get:

On the checkout page Express shows an option with logo labeled: Checkout with PayPal. IPN shows an option with no logo labeled: PayPal IPN. There is no button for PayPal EXPRESS in the cart or option prior to the final payment screen.

Using either option gets the same result (I have tried with both loaded and each individually).

After confirming order page is forwarded to paypal (framed with my url in address bar) this message shows:

This session contains invalid data
    there is no error code here, just links CLICK HERE TO RETRY (which just refreshes the page) and RETURN TO HOMEPAGE (which brings user to paypal loggin - after loggin in the followin error message shows.
    We are sorry this page cannot be displayed. To access it, please complete the following steps:

If this message appeared after you clicked on a link in an email, please copy and paste the desired URL into a new browser window.
    If this fails and you are using Internet Explorer Version 6, follow the steps below to change your browser's cookie setting:
    In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools menu and then Internet Options.
    Click Privacy and then click Advanced.
    Click Override default settings, and then specify how you want Internet Explorer to handle cookies from first-party websites.
    If you are using a browser that is not Internet Explorer Version 6, please refer to the "Help" section and follow the instructions to enable cookies.
    If you have attempted all of the above and are still experiencing problems, you may contact PayPal Customer Service at the following page:

https://www.paypal.com/us/contactus.

Message 3014

Return to the homepage

I have tied using different computers and different (live) paypal loggins.

I get the followin Debug emails:
    #1 subject: getOverrideAddress - 2
    body: getOverrideAddress - 2
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

#2 subject: ec_step1 - 1
    body: ec_step1 - 1
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

#3 subject: getOverrideAddress - 1
    body: getOverrideAddress - 1
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

#4 subject: ec_step1 - 2 -submit
    body: ec_step1 - 2 -submit
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

#5 subject: PayPal Debug log - SetExpressCheckout
    body: PayPal Debug log - SetExpressCheckout
    $EMAIL_MESSAGE_HTML

When using the IPN, I get the above emails plus one more:
    #6 subject: IPN DEBUG message (1185292367_Phad) #1
    body:
    IPN DEBUG message (1185292367_Phad) #1
    Keys for submission: Array ( [bn] => zencart [cmd] => _ext-enter [rm] => 2 [mrb] => R-6C7952342H795591R [pal] => 9E82WJBKKGPLQ [page_style] => Primary [lc] => US [custom] => zenid=a35f10f8aaea77cc9dddbf0fc6fecb47 [charset] => iso-8859-1 [return] => http://www.zip360.com/noname/index.p...ddbf0fc6fecb47 [cancel_return] => http://www.zip360.com/noname/index.p...ddbf0fc6fecb47 [shopping_url] => http://www.zip360.com/noname/index.p...ddbf0fc6fecb47 [notify_url] => http://www.zip360.com/noname/ipn_main_handler.php [redirect_cmd] => _xclick [business] => [email protected] [first_name] => Roast [last_name] => Master [address1] => 123 any st. [city] => St. Petersburg [state] => FL [zip] => 33704 [country] => US [email] => [email protected] [H_PhoneNumber] => 7275551212 [night_phone_a] => 727 [night_phone_b] => 555 [night_phone_c] => 1212 [day_phone_a] => 727 [day_phone_b] => 555 [day_phone_c] => 1212 [no_shipping] => 1 [currency_code] => USD [paypal_order_id] => [item_name] => NoNameJava.com Purchase [item_number] => Store Receipt [upload] => 4 [amount] => 36.30 [shipping] => 0.00 [tax] => 0.00 [tax_cart] => 0.00 )

This is a fresh install of ZenCart v1.3.7 (just installed last week). my server is running the Extended Php Library for cURL (libcurl 7.13.1 /
    OpenSSL 0.9.7e) and doesn't require a proxy. I'm using a template that was named tm001 if that helps???

Website is located at: www.nonamejava.com

Sorry this is so long, just wanted to get as much info out as possible.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks,
    -Todd

Plugin Contributions

Default UPDATE: Can't get Paypal to work

Sorry, I was mistaken regarding the debug emails listed above.

With the EXPRESS module I get the 1st 5 emails listed. Using the IPN I only get #6 (not the others).

Thanks,
    -T

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't get Paypal to work

Quote Originally Posted by nonamejava View Post
    After confirming order page is forwarded to paypal (framed with my url in address bar) this message shows:

This session contains invalid data
    Don't do that.

You cannot run your site inside frames or URL-masking if you want to use the PayPal. It's PayPal's own security preventing you or customers or hackers from committing fraud.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't get Paypal to work

Quote Originally Posted by nonamejava View Post
    I'm using a template that was named tm001 if that helps???
    You might want to do a forum search on "Template Monster" if you intend to continue using that or other templates from them.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't get Paypal to work inside frames

THANK YOU!

This is actually my bad. this site is set up under a different domain and I have the url forwarded by the registrar and was using the frames option. I removed this and now the IPN works... haven't tried the express mod yet, but i'm up and running.

Again,
    Thank you,
    -Todd