Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Default Re: Auction Lister Pro (ALP) Support

Sounds great, will there be compatibility for those using the 'other cart' or are we looking at going Zen again?

Plugin Contributions

My main focus is on Zen.

ALP was written against MS2.2. It works with RC1 by default, for the most part.

I don't forsee a version of ALP for "other cart v3" if that is what you are looking to find out.
    David

Auction Lister Pro
    The Zen Way To Ebay

Support Forum

The other MS2.2 actually. Am an Auctionbloxer right now and have been for a couple years now so am watching this with great interest.

We left Zen for the 'other' due to Auctionblox and going thru that painful process again sounds painful at best.

I'll keep watching in excitement and will install as soon as the next version is out, we run a decent volume eBay and online store..

Plugin Contributions

You may want to hang out with ABX until I get the checkout process working on Zen Cart.

I don't know how long that will be however as I am working on other things to keep the lights on and the eviction notice off the door.
    David

Auction Lister Pro
    The Zen Way To Ebay

Support Forum

Plugin Contributions

I just have one question about this mod. I don't really care able being able to list on ebay, what catches my eyes are the fact that you can have your ebay user checkout on your site.

I have an ebay store, and a zen store, but for some reason I don't seem to be able to get the ebay users to switch over to just go to my zen store directly, so I'm hoping that this mod can help...

so my question is, will this mod be able to do what I want? if so can anyone explain to me how, with just a few brif words so I get the concept? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hello to all,

I just want to say few things about ALP and some of you that aren’t thankful for this free work.

Discovered the AuctionListerPro two days ago when I was shocked to see that this is actually FREE. Few months back I inquired a quote from some New Delhi eBay API developers who told me that eBay Listing Manager directly from my own website is possible; the cost was $9800.00 for start.

So please next time when you bash other folks work and especially those who are doing this FREE, do your re-search and see how much this actually cost. NOT HAPPY, BUGS, ETC, go use auctiva or other online based eBay Listing Managers, or simply pay a man that small fee and he’ll install it for you.

Nothing is for free! Do you sell your eBay items at $0.00 I don’t think so.

All the best David and good luck your hard work is highly appreciated.

Micho

Plugin Contributions

David, I just wanted so say we as Zeners appreciate the work you have been doing and I have donated to the cause and will further donate to keep it going. I think everyone should donate "Even if it's small" to further this mod so we all could benifit from this outstanding work! Keep up the good work

Thanks,
    Chad

Plugin Contributions

HI David,

I read all the 13 pages to know something more about the development of ALP. What i did not understood, actually, is if this mod is ready for production. is it functional?

thanx in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Watching this with interest... If this can get off the ground and work consistantly, I can assure your donations will roll in!

Being able to maintain both your shopping cart and ebay with more or less one interface? Priceless!

Hi,

I installed ALP just fine but when I got to the end of the installation and clicked on Administration Tool button I get the following:

1146 - Table 'xxx_xxx.configuration' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

What do I need to do?

Thanks,

Jason
    Last edited by brimsjewelry; 24 Sep 2007 at 06:48 AM.

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast