Plugin Contributions

Default ULtimate SEO - now cannot access my admin

Can anyone please help?!?! I cannot access admin since I installed Ultimate SEO..I have since uninstalled the entire module and restored the original files from ZenCart, but still cannot access it..please help as it is keeping me from finishing the site!!!

I had the module working fine on the pages of the shopping cart, but once the module was installed I could not access the admin section and kept getting the following error, which I still have even though the module is uninstalled! THANK YOU!!! (and I searched for help-found one thread but it offered no solution!!)

on line
    Code:
    Warning:  zen_href_link(includes/classes/seo.url.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/j/c/a/jcaren/html/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php18

on line Warning:  zen_href_link(): Failed opening 'includes/classes/seo.url.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/j/c/a/jcaren/html/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php18

on line Fatal error:  Cannot instantiate non-existent class:  seo_url in /home/content/j/c/a/jcaren/html/admin/includes/functions/html_output.php20

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ULtimate SEO

Did you upload the Ultimate SEO html_output.php to admin/includes/functions?

AFAIK, the SEO module doesn't modify this for the admin. Try restoring the original admin/includes/functions/html_output.php file SPECIFICALLY from the original Zen Cart fileset.

Be very careful when placing add-on files that will overwrite existing files.