[FONT=Verdana]Hello, I am having trouble installing [/FONT][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]2checkout[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana] payment module. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]I am using Zen Cart 1.3.6.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I've copied the following files to the corresponding directories and run the SQL patch.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]But now the problem is that when I go to the Payment Module in admin menu, it gives me this message,[/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Cannot redeclare class as2checkout in /homepages/25/d200017079/htdocs/includes/modules/payment/as2checkout.php on line 23[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]I searched this forum and it seems this error message is for Zen Cart install prior to v1.3 but I am using 1.3.6.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Any idea why? Your help would be appreciated.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]