Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Live chat Module?

Quote Originally Posted by roycewong View Post
    you can search livezilla for using
    the low version is free
    but the higher version needs to pay for it

I have been looking at this free version but haven't seen any live sites using it for an extended period. Seems to attract a few vulnerabilities which scare me off a bit.

Does anyone know of any chat solutions which do not access the database? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

^^^ Found a few that appear to be quite good, trialing 3 at the moment, one being 100% free.

Plugin Contributions

hi,

just saw this thread, please check out the BeezDesk CRM addon, which will offer a fully integrated Live Chat System:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...ebook-Twitter)

Advantage:
    when chatting (customer has provided the email address) you will have direct access to customer insight information (orders, products, reviews, coupons...) which will turbo boost your support.
    Also any chat conversation will be stored as a ticket which will be accessible through the zencart admin when working on orders or customers.

release will be in a couple of weeks, but feel free to get in touch if you are interested in a pre-release.

there will be a monthly pricing model per agent or a one-time license fee model available.

cheers
    cord

Plugin Contributions

Honestly, Ive been through loads of live chat systems, and this is the best ive had, and free. Works perfectly, so many options, and can run it across multiple sites.

http://www.liveadmin.net/lite.php

It isnt supported anymore, but never had any issues.

Plugin Contributions

Personally wouldn't use any chat which was based on php/ mysql, especially one which is no longer supported.

My trial of three of the best I could find concluded last Friday. The winner by a fair margin was zopim (using the free version). I took out a 12 month subscription to get all the extra features including monthly reports. I think the analysis alone is worth the subs.

Note: One of their best selling points is that the 2 week trial is a full version without having to fork over your credit card details. Some of the competition could learn from this business model. Plus it has an iphone app, quite useful if you're away from computer.

Plugin Contributions

You should have looked at Live Admin, the one you posted pales in comparison.

Infinite sites, infinite chat agents, multiple chats, multiple departments, inter-agent chat, chat transcripts, blocking, ip location, customizable greetings and auto responses, saved quick access auto responses, offline contact form, customer switching to different agents, view which page the customer is on on your website, fully archived and emailable chats..etc etc

And all Free.

Live2Support will be better, if you are willing to add live chat feature with your website. Live2Support is easy, fast and secure live chat plugin for zen cart website.

live2support.com/integrations/zencart-live-chat-plugin.php

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by live2support View Post
    Live2Support will be better, if you are willing to add live chat feature with your website. Live2Support is easy, fast and secure live chat plugin for zen cart website.

live2support.com/integrations/zencart-live-chat-plugin.php
    Monthly fee.

Plugin Contributions

re: liveadmin. Yes indeed it does have some nice features I suppose. In fact I did download this and had intended to test it out. I did some research and found it may contain a file include vulnerability, so in the trash it went.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jetx View Post
    re: liveadmin. Yes indeed it does have some nice features I suppose. In fact I did download this and had intended to test it out. I did some research and found it may contain a file include vulnerability, so in the trash it went.
    Id be more worried about your Zopim, all recent exploits. At least with Liveadmin you can host it on their servers, so any file vulnerability is irrellevant, its not going to affect you.

http://wpsecure.net/2013/03/zopim-live-chat/

http://xss.cx/2011/04/28/dork/reflec...tzopimcom.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast