Page 302 of 326 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Very surprised to see this thread is still active!! I'm a newbie to zen cart, and just installed this cherry zen template couple days ago. Have to say, this is a superb template! I especially like the idea of listing products in columns :)

My site is still under construction, just came across some problems here when trying to get things organized.
    http://www.yucci-style.com/
    1) I have english and chiese simplified languages installed on the zen cart. When i switch to english language, and back to chinese language again (which brings me to link http://www.yucci-style.com/index.php...ex&language=gb), the whole page is blank. But it works totally fine if i access through just main site yucci-style.com. Would it be i accidentally changed the encoding / CHMOD properties for one of the language folder/files?
    2) As you can see, logo and banner are in ... very awkward positions.... How can i get logo and banner to lay side by side, nicely under the "home"+"log in" tabs? And because this template is a "fluid" width site, how do i determine the size of the banner? And what size would the banner normally be?
    3) Right under the banner, there are 2 categories named "Tang Tang Cross Stitch" "Venas Cross Stitch", I turned the "display categories on main page" off already, but it's still there... anyway can get ride of it? does it need to be editted in php files?

Thanks a lot!!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I just picked up a rebuild on a store for a new client and need some help ( first off the credits will be going back in for Jade if someone can give me the original footer code please.

2nd part if you look at this page http://thediabloshop.com/index.php?m...&products_id=2
    I need the product description and attribute box to be wider I have tried everything and it doesn't work (everything to my limited knowledge). Read through all pages here and nothing helped me. maybe I have been staring at it too long but if someone could guide me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks Clay

Plugin Contributions

I got it to be wider, but honestly don't know what I did. i was playing around in the tpl_product_info_display.php file. But they still don't align properly and well the customer wants it to, however if I could remove the lines I would do that too :-)

Plugin Contributions

I use that template and I am pretty sure that you only need to make some changes in the stylesheet.css file for the widths and alignment. As for Jade's credit you can just download the template from the free mods section and get all of the original code that you want.

Marc

Plugin Contributions

Good Morning
    I need some help I am lock out of my admin page or c-panel for my Zent Cart website I do not know what happen but when I try to go to my admin page to log in to my admin page it says access denied this has never happen before. I have I think the new version of Zent cart but have not uploaded to the new upgrade that just came out as of yet web site was designed in 2006 I will find out about the version of Zen I am running. can you please help me to regain access to my admin page. thank you URL:http://www.hotfashions4u.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I have just loaded this fabulous template but I have some problems with the layout.
    The sidebox on the right sits outside the sidebox column
    The product image sits over the title and attributes.
    The add to cart sits incorrectly.
    Thanks in advance for any help
    Site is www.findsforfabulouswomen.com.au

Plugin Contributions

Here is what the problem is... Sorry that I can't quite put my finger on what is wrong...

Attribute images- I have a dropdown box to select the color and sample colors as attribute images. I'd like to have the 4 color choices lined up horizontally under the dropdown box. When I switch to the classic template- I get that- perfect actually! However, I'm using the Cherry Zen template and I have 2 colors on one line- next to the dropdown box and 2 underneath. There's a bunch of space between them (I don't need that) and I just can't get them to go where I need them to be. I've compared files for quite some time- checked the css and I'm just not seeing what the difference is.

You can take a look at carolinaid (dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_35_40_84&products_id=9357

Any thoughts are welcome!
    Nancy

Plugin Contributions

Just installed this template..the read me file is very comprehensive!! Thanks for that!! I have managed everything on my own - so far...but am very very new to this and don't write code...ha..

I have one small thing I would like to adjust..there seems to be a big gap of white space under my Logo..and am wondering how to remove that extra space..??

You can see it here...any help would be appreciated!

http://shuruba.com/zencart/

Thanks
    Shelley

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cshellca View Post
    I have one small thing I would like to adjust..there seems to be a big gap of white space under my Logo..and am wondering how to remove that extra space..??

You can see it here...any help would be appreciated!

http://shuruba.com/zencart/
    From http://shuruba.com/zencart/includes/...tylesheet.css:
    Code:
    #tagline {
    	font-size:1.1em;
    	text-align:center;
    	padding:25px 8px 35px;
    }
    If you comment out the "padding" line the large gap will disappear. If you add a tagline to your site, it may be necessary to uncomment the line and adjust the values - so don't delete the line, just comment it:
    Code:
    /*	padding:25px 8px 35px;*/

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I must say, I love the ease of use with this template, even the CSS is done in such a way that even if you don't CSS in full, you catch quickly as everything is explained.

However, bumped my head. Installed the new Zen Cart version 1.3.9, everything works really well. However, I need my side menu (I only have left sideboxes) white text on black background. I set a:link as white, however this has now changed ALL links to white! I checked but cannot see how to only make the links for the sideboxes white (to be on the black background), and the other links in my site (product name on product listing page, e-mail addresses, etc.) another colour. Can anyone help?

Just for info, found this on the stylesheet.css, not sure if I am heading in the wrong direction here (chnage dthe cvolours but does not seem to work):

h3.leftBoxHeading, h3.rightBoxHeading {
    color:#FFFFFF; /* right and left box heading color */
    font-weight:bold;
    }
    .leftBoxHeading a, .rightBoxHeading a {
    color:#FFFFFF; /* right and left box LINK heading color */
    font-weight:bold;
    }
    .leftBoxHeading a:hover, .rightBoxHeading a:hover {
    color:#E8E9E9; /* right and left box LINK heading color when hovered over*/

Barend