Page 311 of 326 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

I really hate asking this, but I have tried and tried and cannot get the template installed.

I just installed Zen-Cart, so this is all new to me.

In FTP, on the remote site, I go to /public_html > zencart > includes > templates

On my local system, I go to cherry_zen_template_1-8> Cherry Zen 1.8 > includes

and upload that to the remote site. That didn't work.

I tried uploading several of the files, but still cannot get the template to show up.

Surely if I am having this rough of a start, it has to mean it will get easier .... one can only hope.

Thanks bunches! Jules

Plugin Contributions

Is there an easy way to hide/remove the categories displayed on top of the page? I only want them displayed in a sidebox, not on top as well.

Anyone done this? If so, I'd appreciate knowing how to do it myself, thanks!

Mike

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind, figured it out by reading through the threads (was a little concerned over skimming 312 pages but it was early on)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by icyorchid View Post
    Hi,
    I uploaded the zen template.
    Now I am wondering how to get rid of the categories listed at the top of the page.

I mean when I list a category in the menu it also shows up on the top of the page and I don't want that.

Ex. http://www.the-unique-boutique.com I stopped working on it because I want the category at the top removed before I get too involved.

Thanks for any help
    sandra
    That's not part of the template per se, you can just go to your admin and turn off "Categories-Tabs Menu" under "configuration", "Layout settings"
    ##############################___
    Jade
    Sage Fish

Plugin Contributions

Default Facebook

I am just learning how to use Facebook, and have my business page set up. I now want to to put the Facebook logo on my zencart page so that it allows my customers to "follow" me on Facebook. If possible, I would love to put in on the main page top right, but other locations are ok if needed.
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SPembleton View Post
    I am just learning how to use Facebook, and have my business page set up. I now want to to put the Facebook logo on my zencart page so that it allows my customers to "follow" me on Facebook. If possible, I would love to put in on the main page top right, but other locations are ok if needed.
    I created a banner just for Facebook. I saved a copy of the FB button to my image directory and linked it to my Business FB Page.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Facebook

I use Wibiya's toolbar it's hard to beat, and it's free. It does about everything.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Thank you both for your comments. I think I asked the wrong question What I meant to ask was how do I add a "Find us on Facebook" tag on my main zencart page?
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com

Plugin Contributions

Thank you both for your comments. I think I asked the wrong question What I meant to ask was how do I add a "Find us on Facebook" tag on my main zencart page?
    If you would checkout the Wibiya's toolbar you will see it will do what you want it to do. Take a look at mine right bottom corner
    If you just want to add a "Find us on Facebook" tag
    You can add it to includes/templates/Your_custom_folder/common/tpl_main_page
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone installed dg_review onto cherry_zen template?

It is kicking my left side box right out and can't work out how to stop it from happening.

The mod says this might happen with certain templates and adjustments might be needed, but I cant seem to fix it.

even tried placing inside a custom div with restricted width etc and made no difference..

Hope someone cant help?

Many Thanks

Phil

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    If you would checkout the Wibiya's toolbar you will see it will do what you want it to do. Take a look at mine right bottom corner
    If you just want to add a "Find us on Facebook" tag
    You can add it to includes/templates/Your_custom_folder/common/tpl_main_page
    Thanks fpr the help. Based on your input and the input of others, I found the site http://facebookicon.net/, which helped me get to logo on my site.
    Steve Pembleton
    www.cheapjumprings.com