Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Bristol Lace Template Support Thread

I proudly announce our 23rd free template package release to the zen cart community!

Name:  350bristol_lace.jpg
Views: 1880
Size:  26.9 KB

See the live demo here:

Bristol Lace Free Zen Cart Template Demo

Template Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

• Fixed width 2 or 3 column display

• Matching button set included

• Matching icons

• Custom header with header search box, shopping cart total number of items, and dollar amount.

• Fully customizable header drop down mega menu with quick links, shop, brands, info (includes admin configurable ez pages), connect with us, and service (with customizable text and images).

• Home Page slideshow included

• Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials

• Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest and 300+ Sharing Services)

• Custom footer featuring a footer menu with contact information (telephone and link to contact us page), information, customer support, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, optional links to your Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, and blog, and optional, customizable links to payment options.

• Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE9, IE8, IE7, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.

• W3C Valid XHTML and CSS

• Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Column Divider Pro, Designer Monthly Boxes, Pure CSS Mega Menu

• No changes to core files

• Detailed html readme file with written tutorials and screen shots and links to videos of the installation and customization steps

• Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5, 1.5.1. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post any questions or bugs here.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bristol Lace Template Support Thread

Hi, just checking out your latest. And that's a pretty neat template switcher you now have.

On your Bristol Lace demo, in my monitor your Categories is pushed up against the Quick Links; may need a little spacing.
    Last edited by SPH; 12 Nov 2012 at 02:05 AM.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Hi, just checking out your latest. And that's a pretty neat template switcher you now have.

On your Bristol Lace demo, in my monitor your Categories is pushed up against the Quick Links; may need a little spacing.
    Thanks for taking a look. What browser are you using?

I checked in all browsers on a fresh install in the inner pages and did not see this problem so maybe you are just seeing something unique to the demo site.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

In my IE9 the left Categories sidebox heading rides higher than the right sidebox, and on homepage is creeping into the slider. On other pages it brushes up against the horizontal nav area.

In my Chrome the left Categories actually rides a little lower than the right side box.

It looks perfect only in my Firefox.

I still like your Brighton Pets the best because of the heading layout and header bg pic and other factors, but may eventually change colors. I like the Bristol colors.
    Last edited by SPH; 12 Nov 2012 at 10:01 PM.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Looks like it might be your new template switcher; when on the side it pushes up the categories. Probably demo issue only.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

This is a great template. Really pleased with it, Anne and I will be checking out your other templates soon for other websites I intend to use zencart for.

This is the website I am using Bristol Lace for http://www.valentinewigs.co.uk

Just one problem, I can't get the product images to show on the product info page, e.g. http://valentinewigs.com/noriko-c-39...gs-p-1788.html

Is there a setting I have missed? In Admin > Product Listing > Display Product Image the value is set to 1.

The images appear in the preview page when I re-upload the product.

Can you help?

Thanks

Richard

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rikartalex View Post
    This is a great template. Really pleased with it, Anne and I will be checking out your other templates soon for other websites I intend to use zencart for.

This is the website I am using Bristol Lace for http://www.valentinewigs.co.uk

Just one problem, I can't get the product images to show on the product info page, e.g. http://valentinewigs.com/noriko-c-39...gs-p-1788.html

Is there a setting I have missed? In Admin > Product Listing > Display Product Image the value is set to 1.

The images appear in the preview page when I re-upload the product.

Can you help?

Thanks

Richard
    This is not a problem with the template. I would check the permissions on your /images folder and turn off your url rewriting module to see if it is the cause.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Bristol Lace Template Support Thread-Questions about slider and additional images

Hello Anne,

I like your templates a lot, but I am wanting to change the Bristol Lace a little bit. You have the easy slider installed, I want to use the ZX Slideshow instead. How do I remove the easy slider from your template? When I try to add the ZX slider, there is a conflict, so I thought if I took out the easy slider, it may be easier to install. Of course, after I uninstall the easy slider, I will go to the appropriate forum if I have install issues with ZX.

The other question or issue I have is: When I load additional images for a product, they are placed in the box the description is in, below the text and under the social buttons. I would like for the additional images to be placed under the first image or under the Add this to my cart box next to the first image.

My site is currently not live, I only have it installed on my local machine, so I can not give you a live link.
    I am using zen cart 1.51

Thank You,

Sharon

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bristol Lace Template Support Thread-Questions about slider and additional images

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon J View Post
    Hello Anne,

I like your templates a lot, but I am wanting to change the Bristol Lace a little bit. You have the easy slider installed, I want to use the ZX Slideshow instead. How do I remove the easy slider from your template? When I try to add the ZX slider, there is a conflict, so I thought if I took out the easy slider, it may be easier to install. Of course, after I uninstall the easy slider, I will go to the appropriate forum if I have install issues with ZX.

The other question or issue I have is: When I load additional images for a product, they are placed in the box the description is in, below the text and under the social buttons. I would like for the additional images to be placed under the first image or under the Add this to my cart box next to the first image.

My site is currently not live, I only have it installed on my local machine, so I can not give you a live link.
    I am using zen cart 1.51

Thank You,

Sharon
    Try removing the includes/modules/pages/index/jscript_easySlider.php file.

You can rearrange the elements on the product info page by editing the includes/templates/bristol_lace/templates/tpl_produc_info_display.php file.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bristol Lace Template Support Thread-Questions about slider and additional images

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Try removing the includes/modules/pages/index/jscript_easySlider.php file.

You can rearrange the elements on the product info page by editing the includes/templates/bristol_lace/templates/tpl_produc_info_display.php file.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne,

I tried this, but it didn't work..Only had a homepage with background. Now, instead of the zx slideshow, I would rather implement your module sliding home images. Is there a way to install any of your templates without the built in slider? I really like your templates, but I am having issues removing the easy slider. I think part of it has to do with the stylesheet.css. There are references to the slider, and when I try to remove them, I end up with just a background on my home page, so I am really not sure what code to eliminate and which code needs editing. Thank you

Sharon

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast