Page 270 of 326 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

here's a question.. I'm not all familiar with css but on my site www.delmarvatrophy.com I have put up a product with attributes.. I need to make the attributes centered in the box.. where and what code do I need to modify to do it?? I have tried css, and manipulating the tpl_modules_attributes but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm missing...

tom
    Why does everything in life have to be so hard?

Plugin Contributions

This is a really stupid question but I am new to zen cart so still trying to find everything, and I am just wondering how I can change the article on the home page...?

Update - no worries I found it :)

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Hi!

I just switched from Wallet to Cherry Zen on http://griffindyeworks.com/store and I'm having some weird issues.

1. In Firefox, the background of the of the left sidebar & main content area isn't correct - it's all still body-background-blue. It's correct in IE7, however.

2. My right sidebar isn't showing up. I've checked everything. I followed the ReadMe to a T. I do have some boxes enabled on the right. I'm at a loss as to where else to look.

TIA!
    Theresa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	firefox.png 
Views:	169 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	5984   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ie6.png 
Views:	166 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	5985  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by theresab View Post
    Hi!

I just switched from Wallet to Cherry Zen on http://griffindyeworks.com/store and I'm having some weird issues.

1. In Firefox, the background of the of the left sidebar & main content area isn't correct - it's all still body-background-blue. It's correct in IE7, however.

2. My right sidebar isn't showing up. I've checked everything. I followed the ReadMe to a T. I do have some boxes enabled on the right. I'm at a loss as to where else to look.

TIA!
    Theresa
    Your site is stopping right here:
    <div id="navColumnTwo" class="columnRight" style="width: 150px">
    <div id="navColumnTwoWrapper" style="width: 150px">

What do you have enabled for the right column? Try disabling whatever you have turned on there, and try other sideboxes. Perhaps a sidebox is causing you problems.

if you've made any adjustments to any files related to the right column, reload the original files.

Plugin Contributions

Hunh. That must have been it. Looks all right to me now!

Figures it was something simple!

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I've got the excellent Cherry-Zen template installed together with the included Column Layout Grid and the recommended ImageHandler 2 mod.

All is working perfectly except that the Hover Effect of ImageHandler 2 is working on some sections of the site but not on others.

It is working perfectly on:
    - All images in both sidebars, irrespective of what section the images are in. i.e. it is not the images themselves.
    - All images in the full 'Specials' section
    - All images in the 'Special' section that appears on the home page.
    - All images in the 'Specials' sections on other category pages
    - All additional images on the actual product pages
    - All 'previous / next' images on product categories.

It is NOT working on:
    - Any of the category listing pages (except the Specials)
    - The 'All Products' pages
    - The 'New Products' pages
    - The 'Featured Products' pages

For example:
    On this category page
    - the category listing don't have the large image hover,
    neither do the 'featured' listings
    BUT scroll down to the 'Specials' and they do, as do all Images in both side panels irrespective of whether they are specials, featured, new etc. So the problem is with the page center panel and only on category listings pages, featured listings pages, all products listings and new listing pages.

As the site has other mods, I've set up another site from scratch with the Cherry-Zen, Column Layout Grid and ImageHandler 2 and then manually added some data and it has exactly the same problem as above.

I feel that it is probably a template issue and that perhaps ImageHandler is picking up the wrong page templates for the category listings, All Products and New Products pages. I've compared the source code from the sample Cherry-Zen site and can't find what is causing this. The site is working perfectly, it is just that the large image hover effect isn't working on the category pages (except the Specials).

This is my first ZC site so I'm still on the learning curve but this is driving me completely mad. Can anyone please help?
    It would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Site is: www.eyewear2gogo.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by GGVL View Post
    I've got the excellent Cherry-Zen template installed together with the included Column Layout Grid and the recommended ImageHandler 2 mod.

All is working perfectly except that the Hover Effect of ImageHandler 2 is working on some sections of the site but not on others.

It is working perfectly on:
    - All images in both sidebars, irrespective of what section the images are in. i.e. it is not the images themselves.
    - All images in the full 'Specials' section
    - All images in the 'Special' section that appears on the home page.
    - All images in the 'Specials' sections on other category pages
    - All additional images on the actual product pages
    - All 'previous / next' images on product categories.

It is NOT working on:
    - Any of the category listing pages (except the Specials)
    - The 'All Products' pages
    - The 'New Products' pages
    - The 'Featured Products' pages

For example:
    On this category page
    - the category listing don't have the large image hover,
    neither do the 'featured' listings
    BUT scroll down to the 'Specials' and they do, as do all Images in both side panels irrespective of whether they are specials, featured, new etc. So the problem is with the page center panel and only on category listings pages, featured listings pages, all products listings and new listing pages.

As the site has other mods, I've set up another site from scratch with the Cherry-Zen, Column Layout Grid and ImageHandler 2 and then manually added some data and it has exactly the same problem as above.

I feel that it is probably a template issue and that perhaps ImageHandler is picking up the wrong page templates for the category listings, All Products and New Products pages. I've compared the source code from the sample Cherry-Zen site and can't find what is causing this. The site is working perfectly, it is just that the large image hover effect isn't working on the category pages (except the Specials).

This is my first ZC site so I'm still on the learning curve but this is driving me completely mad. Can anyone please help?
    It would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Site is: www.eyewear2gogo.com
    IH2 is very flawed, its not the template.

However, all those pages are working on my test site:
    http://www.cherryzen.sagefish.com/in...e=products_new

Under "Configuration", "Images" make the new products, specials, featured, etc. the same size as the ones that are working.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post

Under "Configuration", "Images" make the new products, specials, featured, etc. the same size as the ones that are working.
    Hello Jade

Thank you for your response - very much appreciated. I've played about with the image sizes but still no joy.

However, all the images are working perfectly in both sidebars. The problem seems to be not the images themselves but where the images appear i.e.
    - the random featured product images work perfectly in both sidebars but not in the centre panel of any of the pages.
    - the random new product images work perfectly in both sidebars but not in the centre panel of any of the pages.

On the other hand, the special product images do work in both sidebars AND in the centre panel both on the dedicated 'Specials' page and in the 'Specials' section that appears on all the category pages. (All products are 'specials' in that the original price is the RRP and the special price is our discounted price)

This issued has occurred verbatim on two sites, the second site set up from scratch with no other mods except Cherry-Zen, Column Grid and IM2. This is what makes me think it is the template pages that IM2 is perhaps not picking up correctly. The problem seems to be not the images themselves but where they appear in the templates that determines whether they will work or not.

What templates are used for:
    - the category pages
    - The featured products page (and Featured products section on the category pages)
    - the new products page (and Featured products section on the category pages)
    - the all products page

I'm thinking perhaps I should copy these over (if I knew which ones) from the basic_template folder into the cherry_zen template folder and see if that helps.

As IM2 works perfectly on the sample Cherry_Zen site I can't see why I can't get it to fully work on my two sites. I keep looking at your source code but it doesn't tell me which templates it is pulling from where. I'm just going around in circles.

Thanks and Regards

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post

Hello Jade

Please ignore previous post - The IM2 hover effect is now fully working!

You were absolutely correct over the images sizes. I'd completely overlooked the 'Small Image Height' at the top of the Images config page. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction - very much appreciated indeed!

Grateful Thanks and Regards - GGVL

Plugin Contributions

I need help centering my Header where the old Cherry Zen logo was.