Page 278 of 326 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Hi:

I am having a problem when I click on the "larger image" the image blows up way out of proportion to where it should be.
    I have no idea what has happened. Can someone tell me how to fix this? I have looked at other post and I can not find the answer. Thanx

Mark

http://classic-flatware.com/index.ph...&products_id=1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Synergy View Post
    I am having a problem when I click on the "larger image" the image blows up way out of proportion to where it should be.
    I have no idea what has happened. Can someone tell me how to fix this? I have looked at other post and I can not find the answer.

http://classic-flatware.com/index.ph...&products_id=1
    The thumbnail image is MASSIVE. It is a 1.8MB file with dimensions 2256x1496px. It takes an age to load.
    You should make the thumbnail version much, much smaller (it is displayed at 150x99px) and the large version smaller too.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. I appreciate your help. What size should I reduce my photos to? The small image size that my camera saves to is 1504 x 1000.

Mark

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. I appreciate your help. What size should I reduce my photos to? The small image size that my camera saves to is 1504 x 1000.
    Don't change the settings on the camera, but edit the images after you upload them to your camera.
    If you are on Windows you can do basic editing with Paint.
    I think you should keep the large image no bigger than 1024x800 (I'm open to other input on this figure) and the small one at 150x100.

Plugin Contributions

Hey everyone i am kind of new to zen cart but for the most part know my way around it but i am using Zen Cart 1.3.8a with the cherry zen template. the website looks and loads just fine on Firefox but when i try and view it on IE it only loads half the site and then just sits there saying it is still loading but never does. I am using IE 8 and the browser is set to all the default setting i havn't touched it because i never use it i was just checking it to see if the site works fine across all browsers. my website is http://www.dannaoshee.com
    if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this i would greatly appreciate it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by daymobrew View Post
    Don't change the settings on the camera, but edit the images after you upload them to your camera.
    If you are on Windows you can do basic editing with Paint.
    I think you should keep the large image no bigger than 1024x800 (I'm open to other input on this figure) and the small one at 150x100.
    Thank you.
    I changed one of my test pictures and every thing is working good. I am using photo shop elements 7. I am finally understanding a bit more about the way Zen cart does things. The next thing I will do is check out why we need large ,medium, and small picture files.

Thanx again
    Mark

Plugin Contributions

I am stuck trying to find out where the gif files are for the home, log in, my account, shopping cart, check out tabs. These are the ones on the right side of my site. If you hover over that part of the site they lighten up. I think I have something backwards. Where are these files at?

I have customized my site, but I now need to find those gif files so I can color them to match my site.

www.classic-flatware.com

Mark
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

I am stuck trying to find out where the gif files are for the home, log in, my account, shopping cart, check out tabs. These are the ones on the right side of my site. If you hover over that part of the site they lighten up. I think I have something backwards. Where are these files at?

I have customized my site, but I now need to find those gif files so I can color them to match my site.

www.classic-flatware.com
    At the top of http://classic-flatware.com/includes...stylesheet.css
    Code:
    /* This section controls the colors for the site. Change red (default) to one of these options: orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or grey) */
    input#searchTop {
    	background: url("../images/blue/rounded-search-input-top.gif") top left no-repeat;
    }
    #navMainWrapper {
    	background:url("../images/blue/header.gif");
    }
    h3.leftBoxHeading, h3.rightBoxHeading {
    	background: url("../images/blue/sideboxbg.gif");
    }
    #navMain a {
    	background:url("../images/blue/tableftE.gif") no-repeat left top;
    }
    #navMain a span {
    	background:url("../images/blue/tabrightE.gif") no-repeat right top;
    }
    #navMain a span.last {
    	background:url("../images/blue/tabrightE_last.gif") no-repeat right top;
    }
    /* end main color changes */
    The images are http://classic-flatware.com/includes...e/tableftE.gif etc

Plugin Contributions

Yes, Thank you,but I colored those files and I seemed to need to change the color on more. If you go to my site ,the tabs on the upper right are the wrong color. www.classic-flatware.com

I re-colored rounded-search gif, header.gif, sideboxbg.gif, tablefte.gif, tabrighte.gif, and tabrighte_last.gif.

Can anyone tell me the name of the gif files on the upper right? The ones that say: home, log in, my account, shopping cart, and check out.

Mark
    "I shoot an arrow into the air, where it lands I do not care: I get my arrows wholesale!” Curly Howard

Plugin Contributions

It all works now. Here is what happened. I uploaded it to the site and nothing worked. The next day (today) I uploaded the same files again. This time they worked.

Thanks for your help.
    Mark