Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.

I receive this message no mater what state the customer it trying to checkout with. I'm trying to setup only one state with sales tax and all other states tax free but It doesn't seem to let me check out of any state. Any suggestions?

J.D.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.

Sounds like you added your Zone to your Payment Module ...

What Payment Module(s) do you have installed on your site?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

For a week I have been trying to solve this "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time" with no success. My store http://www.scrollsawartist.com refuses to accept payment. I added all zones, deleted all zones, set them over and over bit no joy.

Please could someone advise

William

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

What shipping modules do you have activated in Admin->Modules->Shipping?
    and
    What payment modules do you have activated in Admin->Modules->Payment ?
    and
    What Zone Definitions do you have set up in Admin->Locations/Taxes->Zone Definitions?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I get this message too, but only when cart total is 0.00 (has free test items in it). As soon as you add something with a price not free, it loses this message.

Anyone else solve this problem?

My payment modules are only PayPal and PayPal express, and the shipping modules I have installed are just the default ones that came with ZC 1.37. Goods testing with are all 0 weight digital downloads, so shipping is 0 for all of them.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hifipj View Post
    I get this message too, but only when cart total is 0.00 (has free test items in it). As soon as you add something with a price not free, it loses this message.

Anyone else solve this problem?

My payment modules are only PayPal and PayPal express, and the shipping modules I have installed are just the default ones that came with ZC 1.37. Goods testing with are all 0 weight digital downloads, so shipping is 0 for all of them.
    I have this problem when i add freeshipping items. Goes away when I add an item with a shipping value
    Last edited by qhome; 16 Oct 2007 at 03:35 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Nevermind. I see I didn't have the FreeShipping module installed. Works now.

Plugin Contributions

I had this problem too. I solved it by renaming my "admin" folder to "!admin" or similar (just to move it, not delete it) and then re-uploading the clean install of admin. I edited copied my modified configure file and added it to my new "admin" folder. I repeated this whole process with the catalog/includes folder (re-uploaded the clean install, fixed the configure.php file). Then I went to admin->modules->payment and uninstalled authorize.net AIM & reinstalled it. After I put in all my values, it worked perfectly. I'm sure it was an error on my end.

Plugin Contributions

I read other threads and I think a solid answer that isn't directly mentioned that may have caused this is setting up a zone in your payment module.

When it asks for Payment Zone, leave it as none or it will be only available to that zone.

I really hope Ajeh or DrByte con confirm this or not! Going to ask one of my patient customers to try payment again! BRB!

- Jason

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Yes, as Ajeh posted earlier, adding an incorrect zone restriction to your payment module can result in the error message stated.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast