I had a similar problem with some words that Template Monster added to a shopping cart box. Spent hours and hours and hours searching every file to find these words, but they did not seem to be anywhere. Finally I downloaded a program called "xsearch" from the internet (it's free) which will search for certain words inside any folder that you specify (it searches the contents of each file).

For example, you could search for "St Vincent Place" in your main Zencart folder on your hardrive. It will then tell you which files these words are hiding inside.

My guess is that the words will be inside a file called tpl_tmfuncs.php in your themes/theme000/common folder. TM appears to have decided to add some extra variables without telling anybody, and they like to hide them in this file. On the other hand, I have also found cases where they randomly will hardcode things like this into certain php files. It is nearly impossible to predict. That's why this Xsearch tool is so great.

I have used it several time so far, and it finds the targetted text every time. Someone told me that I could also do the same this with Developers Toolkit in the tools menu of admin, but this method did not work for me (the toolkit could not find the specified words). Windows XP's search function is supposed to do the same thing, but it does not seem to work for me for some reason.

I have to give Jack from zen-cart.cn credit for telling me how to do this. He is the "zen guru" in China.