hi there! i've started a 10% storewide sale, and it didn't apply to any product with sizing attributes.

my products are price by attribute, in that the price was set to $0.00 and the price was built by attribute; i did this so customers would see the actual price in the attribute field, rather than having to do arithmetic.

from another thread, i learned to set a base price for the product and turn off price by attribute, and now the sale prices to show up in the cart. i do not like this, but it helps the smallest size (sold at base price) get the sale discount.

however, it seems the cart is applying the discount to the base price only, and then adding the full, non-sale attribute value. so each size only has the discount earned by the smallest size.

i do have the attribute flag 'apply discounts used by product special/sale' set to "YES" for each attribute value.

is there any way to make a salemaker discount apply fully to attribute-priced items?

and: how do i get the attributes to behave according to the salemaker discoun t?

thanks!