How's it going? In my never ending quest to understand and customize Zen Cart I've stumbled across another block in the road regarding the swap image on mouse over mod.. I've read some threads and am completely comfortable using the mod to use my image swaps... Having it use the same size image for the roll over image and the smaller thumbnail hasn't proven to be too much of a problem to me in either look or functionality...

Where I am having the problem is removing the "Larger Image" link (text and or the actual pop up) from the additional images below my main product picture... It comes with a heavily modded additional_images.php in the includes/modules directory and for the life of me I can't figure out how to remove the links.. No amount of searching or trial and error has given me the right solution. If anyone has done this before or has any idea what i can do to make this work please let me know... I simply do not need or want the text to appear or the pop up to the exact same size image it's currently displaying on roll over.. Any advice would be great! Thanks for your time..

Jonathan