Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add a field into create account

Quote Originally Posted by CraigW View Post
    Inserted:
    <label class="inputLabel" for="taxid"><?php echo ENTRY_TAXID_NUMBER; ?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('taxid', $account->fields['customers_taxid'], 'id="taxid"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_TAXID_NUMBER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_TAXID_NUMBER_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    How do I make this readonly? If I do zen_draw_hidden_field(....
    it hides it. I've tried readonly, googling for the answer, but I haven't come up with the correct coding.

Thanks
    ZC 1.5.5
    Add ons: - Column/Grid 1.3.8 - Dual pricing 1.7 - ImageHandler3

Plugin Contributions

Try adding readonly like so:

Code:
    fields['customers_taxid'], 'id="taxid" readonly="readonly"')

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jackie,

A couple of snags I could use some advice / help on after installing your mod please.

I tried installling this mod and all seemed to go fine, the field shows up as required on the registration page and the box shows in the admin area

However

When signing up a test account, I fill in this field then check in ym admin and the field shows blank

but

when logged in as the test customer, I go to edit details and the field shows blank as if I hadn't filled it in (I did as it was set as a requirement)

but

if I add the extra info again, it then shows in both the customer test account and the admin page

Any ideas as to what could be causing it to require the information then lose it then need to be added again as this might be a tough one to explain to customers.

Also, the additional field on the registration page is not aligned left like the rest of the fields, is there nay way to realign this?

Also, what if I want to add more than one field (which I do once I have got it working)

Much appreciated mod and it's exactly what I'm lookign for if the above is possible and i can get the information to stay when input the first time

Thanks in advance

Gary

Plugin Contributions

THANK YOU for this mod...
    Works like a charm on 1.5

Still the issues of making it a 'required' field. Getting the red * is fine.
    Did that in your extrafields_defines.php
    Now how to make it 11 numbers only. Not more not less.
    I see there are lots of coding options from the beginning of this thread but as this module is different and has been changed not sure what to edit.
    I altered the quantity in my php.admin from 32 to 11 but it hasnt made a difference.

Any ideas??

Also if I want to ad several different fields with this mod would I change everywhere you have _EXTRAFIELD to something else?

for example ENTRY_ABN , ENTRY_ABN_TEXT for example?

THanks in advance for any help and all help so far with this.

Ren

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jackie.taferner View Post
    okie dokie! module has been approved and is now available in the downloads section.

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1694
    Jackie,

Any input on how this mod could be modified to allow multiple extra fields... maybe 5 or 10 of them?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hockey2112 View Post
    Jackie,

Any input on how this mod could be modified to allow multiple extra fields... maybe 5 or 10 of them?
    I was able to add the fields by duplicating all of the Extra Fields entries in the files and in the SQL. It works very nicely! The only issue now is that when I update any of those fields from the admin back-end, the data from extra field #10 automatically gets entered into #1's field, and the field that I edited does not change at all (for instance, if I update extra field #5, #10's info goes into #1's field and #5's changes are not saved at all). Any idea what would cause that? Maybe I missed a piece of code somewhere?

There are no issues with updating the fields via the front-end account login/profile area. Those updates work perfectly and the changes are reflected in the front-end profile and in the back-end admin customer lookup.

Here is my SQL. I can upload the files as well if that might help:

Code:

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield1 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_fax;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield2 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield1;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield3 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield2;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield4 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield3;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield5 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield4;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield6 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield5;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield7 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield6;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield8 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield7;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield9 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield8;

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_extrafield0 varchar(250) NOT NULL AFTER customers_extrafield9;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Allergies? Please list here', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD1', 'true', 'Display "Allergies? Please list here" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Allergies? Please list here', 'EXTRAFIELD1_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Allergies? Please list here in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display Height', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD2', 'true', 'Display "Height" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Height', 'EXTRAFIELD2_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Height in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display Weight', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD3', 'true', 'Display "Weight" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Weight', 'EXTRAFIELD3_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Weight in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display Do you drink coffee? If so, how often?', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD4', 'true', 'Display "Do you drink coffee? If so, how often?" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Do you drink coffee? If so, how often?', 'EXTRAFIELD4_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Do you drink coffee? If so, how often? in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display Do you drink alcohol? If so, how often?', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD5', 'true', 'Display "Do you drink alcohol? If so, how often?" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Do you drink alcohol? If so, how often?', 'EXTRAFIELD5_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Do you drink alcohol? If so, how often? in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display Do you exercise? If so, how often?', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD6', 'true', 'Display "Do you exercise? If so, how often?" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Do you exercise? If so, how often?', 'EXTRAFIELD6_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Do you exercise? If so, how often? in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display Are you familiar with a vegan lifestyle?', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD7', 'true', 'Display "Are you familiar with a vegan lifestyle?" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Are you familiar with a vegan lifestyle?', 'EXTRAFIELD7_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Are you familiar with a vegan lifestyle? in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display How did you hear about us?', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD8', 'true', 'Display "How did you hear about us?" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require How did you hear about us?', 'EXTRAFIELD8_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require How did you hear about us? in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display Favorite Food', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD9', 'true', 'Display "Favorite Food" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Favorite Food', 'EXTRAFIELD9_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Favorite Food in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Display Favorite Passtime', 'DISPLAY_EXTRAFIELD0', 'true', 'Display "Favorite Passtime" on account creation page', '5', '6', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) VALUES ('Require Favorite Passtime', 'EXTRAFIELD0_REQUIRED', 'true', 'Require Favorite Passtime in account creation', '5', '7', 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now());

Plugin Contributions

One other question... how can we make it so that the extra fields are included in the customer search function in admin? I'd like to be able to search based on any of those custom fields.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I am quite new to zencart, and am trying to achieve what is explained in this thread. I have added the correct field to the database, edited the customers.php file but as soon as I alter the tpl_modules_create_account.php file, the whole registration form disappears and only leaves the login section.

The code I have added is displayed between the #####

PHP Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_checkbox_field('newsletter''1'$newsletter'id="newsletter-checkbox"') . '<label class="checkboxLabel" for="newsletter-checkbox">' ENTRY_NEWSLETTER '</label>' . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_NEWSLETTER_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php ?>

<?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('email_format''HTML', ($email_format == 'HTML' true false),'id="email-format-html"') . '<label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-html">' ENTRY_EMAIL_HTML_DISPLAY '</label>' .  zen_draw_radio_field('email_format''TEXT', ($email_format == 'TEXT' true false), 'id="email-format-text"') . '<label class="radioButtonLabel" for="email-format-text">' ENTRY_EMAIL_TEXT_DISPLAY '</label>'?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    </fieldset>

##############################################

<fieldset>
    <legend><?php echo '<strong>VAT EXEMPTION DECLARATION FORM</strong>'?></legend>
    <?php echo 'Eligibility declaration by a disabled person' ?>

<label class="inputLabel" for="vatpurchasername"><?php echo Full name of Purchaser?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('vatpurchasername'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_vatpurchasername''40') . ' id="vatpurchasername"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_VATPURCHASERNAME_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_VATPURCHASERNAME_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    `
    </fieldset>
    #################################################################################
    <?php

if (CUSTOMERS_REFERRAL_STATUS == 2) {
    ?>
    <fieldset>

<legend><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_REFERRAL_DETAILS?></legend>
    <label class="inputLabel" for="customers_referral"><?php echo ENTRY_CUSTOMERS_REFERRAL?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('customers_referral'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_CUSTOMERS'customers_referral''15') . ' id="customers_referral"'); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    </fieldset>
    <?php ?>
    Any help is much appreciated as I am really stuck on this and cant see what I am doing wrong.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this thread, but I am trying to add this module which would do exactly what I need. However, although I didn't encounter any error in the installation, the actual fields name do not appear in the account creation page. I still see :
    - EXTRA FIELDS instead of "Additional information"
    - Field #1 instead of "What program are you using?"
    - Comments instead of "Tell us how you use your current program"

Even though I edited the required files, and the correct "field names" appear if I click on the customer profile, in the registration, it does not show.

I installed the module on my 1.5.0 zencart. You can see it here: http://creationcassel.com/storetest
    (as you can see, it is my test site :) )

Where may I be missing something?

Plugin Contributions

Need a little help here guys.

Followed the instructions given.

Tax ID can be seen in the database fine - https://gyazo.com/26d4fd8fae5ca1650b1e7549b2f9a0c8

But when I go to register a new customer it doesn't show - https://gyazo.com/89423ca1bb1715117c7f8438a0828fa8

Any help? No idea what I'm doing wrong? I read somewhere about tpl_modules_create_account.php but that doesn't exist in 1.5.5a / Sheffield Blue Responsive

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast