Plugin Contributions

application error Paymant Module Failures

I installed Zen-cart only a day ago and decided to install the moneybookers payment module. After the installation of the payment module I logged into my stores Admin Area, Choose Modules >> Payment.

Thinking all I would have to do is enable the new module I just installed.
    But instead of seeing this screen as it supposed to appear this is what was displayed at the top:

Warning: main(/home/content/o/m/e/omegadigital/html/zencart/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/moneybookers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/o/m/e/omegadigital/html/zencart/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(/home/content/o/m/e/omegadigital/html/zencart/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/moneybookers.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/o/m/e/omegadigital/html/zencart/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/content/o/m/e/omegadigital/html/zencart/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/moneybookers.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/o/m/e/omegadigital/html/zencart/admin/modules.php on line 174

And at the bottom of the screen this was displayed.

Module Directory: /home/content/o/m/e/omegadigital/html/zencart/includes/modules/payment/

Anyway.. I opted to reinstall the module hoping he problem would go away.. but that didnt help. I then figured that maybe there was something wrong with the module so I downloaded another one from the 'ichoze' site. But that one failed too.

What in the world can I be doing wrong? I actually watched these files upload using my ftp client. Any suggestions would be appreciated..

Thanks so much in advance for helping me out ~

Richie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paymant Module Failures

Ok being impatient and obsessive as I am, I've tried a couple things.

1. I changed permissions of my config files to Read/Write/Execute for all.

2. I then reinstalled the Moneybookers Payment Module.

3. I then set the config.php file permissions back to "read" only and it seems to be working now.

Only one thing and I'm not sure if this is a problem or it is supposed to be this way...

At the bottom of Admin>> Modules >> Payment I get this displaying at the bottom of the page.

Module Directory: (With the directory of my modules listed here).
    Is my module directory supposed to display here or did something get messed up requiring a complete new fresh installation?? I just want to make sure I have this right.

Thanks again for any feedback~

Richie

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rich_li_ny View Post
    Only one thing and I'm not sure if this is a problem or it is supposed to be this way...

At the bottom of Admin>> Modules >> Payment I get this displaying at the bottom of the page.

Module Directory: (With the directory of my modules listed here).
    Is my module directory supposed to display here or did something get messed up requiring a complete new fresh installation?? I just want to make sure I have this right.
    Yes, that's normal.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Chuck!

Glad it's normal! Learning the in's and outs of Zen cart I it's quite possible that I will mess something up and have to fix it or reinstall it. I've accepted that as part of the learning curve.

Gald to hear I'm not at that stage of the game yet!!

Thanks for your reply,

Rich