i have installed the SEO 3Beta lately, and done everything exactly in the file...
all of the time im getting "Page Not Found" page even when i just enter my domain in the address bar and press enter it shows me a page not found.
i spent a long time discussing this issue with the community in the forum, and working online to find solutions on other websites.
the only difference i found between me and other people who had it working very well is that i have a Database method while the other guy had a File Method.
but i doubt that this is the problem with me because i asked DrByte and he said it doesn't matter.
all the details and scripts related to this issue is posted in the forum, you can find it on this link...