switch (true) {
case (zen_not_null($curl_error)):
if($curl_error == 'SSL connection timeout') {$errorstr = '&errormessage=' . urlencode(MYVIRTUALMERCHANT_ERROR_MESSAGE_TIME_OUT);}
$error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . $errorstr . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner=' . urlencode($_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner']) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number']. '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator'];
zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, $error_return, 'SSL', true, false));
break;
case ($response['ssl_result'] !0):
$error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&errormessage=' . urlencode($response['ssl_result_message']) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner=' . urlencode($_POST['myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner']) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number']. '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator'];
zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, $error_return, 'SSL', true, false));
break;
default:
($response['ssl_result'] == 0):
}

I did some reading up on Switch Statements; above is my 'slimmed' version of the statement. My issue is that when I go to the payment form now I get a white screen. Nothing is hitting the error log or error console. So . . . the only thing I can think of is sytax errors. What I'm trying to do is to keep from having to list every single possible return. So in the above I'm trying to say, if ssl_result is not equal to 0 then redirect to checkout_payment and display error messages. If ssl_result is equal to 0 then carry on.

Now my problem is a blank white page when I get to the check out page. All of my work is going on at

www.ccfaq.org

IF someone has authorized referrers turned on and they do not have the correct referrer listed in their VM or ViaKLIX setup; OR if they pass a field that exceeds character limit then an ssl_result is NOT returned at all. Instead an ssl_error_code is returned. BUT it only gets returned IF you pass a ssl_error_url.

Any ideas?