Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with Virtual Merchant module

Quote Originally Posted by palatkwapi View Post
    ThePatch - It is PHP cURL

rtw819 - The host is a local company so I can't get any changes to the server until Monday, so command line is out of the question at least until then.

Thanks for all the help, let me know if you get something you want to try as my client is very anxious to have their store up in time for the holidays.
    Hi palatkwapi,

Can you upload and run the little curl_version script to see what we're dealing with version wise?

If you find there is a binary curl version installed on your web host, you can use that instead of the PHP-based curl.

Thanks much!

Plugin Contributions

I've got to run out for a few hours this evening, but should have an updated version posted later tonight that addresses the PHP cURL issues. Want to do a few more tests before I release it. Thanks again for your patience!

Todd

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rtw819 View Post
    Hi all,

Here below is a very quick and dirty script that will tell you some useful things about your unix-based web host:

1) which TYPE of cURL software (if any) your web server has installed/available (PHP vs. command line)

and

2) which VERSION of the cURL software your web server has installed (reports version information on cURL/OpenSSL/zlib)

This will be useful in troubleshooting problems. If reporting issues, please report which type/version of cURL your web server is utilizing by using this script if possible.

Usage: UNZIP and upload the included curl_version.php script to your web server, and browse to this page on your site with your web browser. You should see which cURL options you have available to you to use. You can configure your VM module accordingly. Feel free to remove the file once done. Also, feel free to distribute should you feel the need. Enjoy!
    Apparently, not all versions of PHP cURL report the same. Who would have known? Here (attached) is an updated copy of the curl_version script (1,005 byte zip file). There are a lot of variables out there, and it is difficult to account for all cases. This one should provide better (actual) version information when it comes to PHP cURL users with some specific versions of PHP cURL. Sorry for any hassles. Guess it goes to prove that you can't test for everything all the time. Thanks for your patience.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

There seems to be a problem with www.zen-cart.com and HTTPS/443 right now, so I can't login to the download section to upload an updated module - so I'll post it here for the time being.

So, here is Version 1.1 of the Virtual Merchant Enhanced Payment Module. This is a Maintenance Release with some functional updates.

Fixes include updates for PHP-based cURL and some additional logging/debugging changes. Two files were changed, one database config option changed. Please see the included ChangeLog.txt for full details.

While a re-installation is needed to take complete advantage of the updated debug settings, but it IS NOT REQUIRED at this time. Write down all of your settings should you choose to re-install. Again, most users will not need the additional high level debug setting, so for this version, re-installation is being categorized as OPTIONAL.

Enjoy!

Todd
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

rtw819,
    Thanks for updated module version 1.1.
    Progress, still not fully functional, I cannot get PhP cURL to work.
    Using non-php, error log included with strings removed.
    Also result from curl_version included.
    I got the Nova VM account activited just days back. So I'm fairly new to all this.
    Am I the only one getting these error?

VJ124

============================================================================
    #Command Line cURL Return Code: 0 = (No Error)
    #cURL Version: CMDLINE curl 7.12.1 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.12.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6
    #Production VM Output Results: (RC=) (EC=4001)

errorCode=4001
    errorName=VID, UID and PIN Invalid
    errorMessage=The VirtualMerchant ID, User ID and/or PIN supplied in the authorization request is invalid.
    ###

Virtual Merchant cURL_Processing_Time : 1.290 seconds
    - TRANSACTION FAILED
    Error Return (Internal Error): payment_error=virtualmerchant&errormessage=An+internal+error+occured+during+the+ communication+with+the+Payment+Gateway%21+Please+try+it+again+later.+If+this+err or+occurs+again%2C+please+choose+a+different+payment+option+and+inform+customer+ support+of+this+error+at+------removed-----+%21+Thank+You%21&error=4001+-+VID%2C+UID+and+PIN+Invalid&virtualmerchant_cc_owner=XremovedX&virtualmerchant_c c_expires_month=XX&virtualmerchant_cc_expires_year=XX&virtualmerchant_cvv_indica tor=1
    Error Code: 4001 - VID, UID and PIN Invalid
    The VirtualMerchant ID, User ID and/or PIN supplied in the authorization request is invalid.
    #Get_Error=4001 - VID, UID and PIN Invalid
    #Get_ErrorMessage=An internal error occured during the communication with the Payment Gateway! Please try it again later. If this error occurs again, please choose a different payment option and inform customer support of this error at XremovedX ! Thank You!
    #Get_Error_Output (Displayed to User)=There has been an error processing your credit card!
    There has been an error processing your credit card!<br />An internal error occured during the communication with the Payment Gateway! Please try it again later. If this error occurs again, please choose a different payment option and inform customer support of this error at XremovedX ! Thank You!<br />4001 - VID, UID and PIN Invalid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Checking for a PHP-based cURL installation...
    PHP based cURL was found!
    Version: curl 7.12.1 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu) OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2

Checking for popular locations where a binary executable cURL program may be installed...
    curl programs found (if any):
    FOUND: /usr/bin/curl Binary _IS_ executable! (Good)
    Version: curl 7.12.1 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.12.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.2.1.2 libidn/0.5.6 Protocols: ftp gopher telnet dict ldap http file https ftps Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

------------
    All done!

Plugin Contributions

Please ignore my previous posting
    I got it to work.

Key learning
    - When Nova sets up the VM account, the secondary accounts they help setup have their own PIN compared to the main account. To see their each PIN, select the user, then click on "Terminals", PIN for that account will be listed.
    I which VM updates their UI to list all the PINs in one page for the main user.
    - Default terminal setup may not be correct. I had to log into VM, using primary account, then select Terminal, Advanced, System setup. I had to check
    "Enable HTTP Transaction", uncheck "Use HTTP referrers". I also selected "Auto Pend", "Auto Settle" and adjust my setting time to my time zone.

It is working!!!!!!

rtw819. Thank you very much. Sending my donation in few days, as soon as my web site is live. Appericate your effort & contribution.

VJ124

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rtw819 View Post
    While a re-installation is needed to take complete advantage of the updated debug settings, but it IS NOT REQUIRED at this time. Write down all of your settings should you choose to re-install. Again, most users will not need the additional high level debug setting, so for this version, re-installation is being categorized as OPTIONAL.
    Looking back, I guess I should have made my statement a little more clear. (Whoops! Sorry about that!)

I should have also said - I _strongly_ recommend updating the two changed files as there are some functionality fixes in version 1.1. However, the optional part is that you do not necessarily have to use the Admin "- Remove" and "+ Install" module, only unless you desire to do so and re-enter your account details.

Sorry for any confusion. :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vj124 View Post
    I got it to work.
    I had to log into VM, using primary account, then select Terminal, Advanced, System setup. I had to check "Enable HTTP Transaction", uncheck "Use HTTP referrers". I also selected "Auto Pend", "Auto Settle" and adjust my setting time to my time zone.

It is working!!!!!!

rtw819. Thank you very much. Sending my donation in few days, as soon as my web site is live. Appericate your effort & contribution.

VJ124
    You're very welcome! Glad to help!

We might want to double check about the issue with use of referrers. We should definitely be taking advantage of the extra security provided by using a specified list of hosts allowed to utilize your VM web terminal account. Other than that, everything sounds good!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vj124 View Post
    I got it to work.

Key learning
    - When Nova sets up the VM account, the secondary accounts they help setup have their own PIN compared to the main account. To see their each PIN, select the user, then click on "Terminals", PIN for that account will be listed.
    I which VM updates their UI to list all the PINs in one page for the main user.
    - Default terminal setup may not be correct. I had to log into VM, using primary account, then select Terminal, Advanced, System setup. I had to check
    "Enable HTTP Transaction", uncheck "Use HTTP referrers". I also selected "Auto Pend", "Auto Settle" and adjust my setting time to my time zone.

It is working!!!!!!

VJ124
    This is one of the many important steps that need to be taken care of in order for this MOD to work properly, many thanks to vj124 and rtw819 this module is now working!!

Happy holidays to all of you!!

Plugin Contributions

This is one of the many important steps that need to be taken care of in order for this MOD to work properly
    While our store is still running on viaKLIX -- I haven't actually seen the VM backside yet, but I do agree, as with KLIX there are several steps outside of the Zen VM payment mod config with the Nova/VM web terminal side that will need to be setup. Perhaps we can work on putting together a quick configuration guide to include in a future release to make it easier for those that follow us. Thanks to vj124 for posting your findings! Glad it's working! Take care.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast