Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with Virtual Merchant module

Hi guys,

I'm in the same boat with Viaklix. If anyone has found a solution or knows of someone for hire that can connect zen and klix pls send me a message.

I'll keep checking back here in the meantime.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

With the help of MackH and a few of my associates we now have a working VM module. There needs some be some more detailed testing of the error handling but as far as getting decline responses\messages we're working. The only thing I've not been able to test in detail is the logic errors and such. This should be done within the week.

I've also removed the ability to 'pick' the cvv2 indicator field; this should always be set to 'present' and it's been hard coded to reflect as such.

This also means we have a working one for Klix as well. I'll need to mod the code but we should be a go. Once I test it on Klix I'll make another annoucement.

Now to figure out how to publish this as a contrib. This will be my first; couldn't have done it without the help of MackH and my associates. Great job to all.
    [FONT="Georgia"]Samuel Turnmire[/FONT]
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]co-Founder[/FONT]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"]geekFoundry[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

hi can you please post your mod?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, life started happening. Babies being born, chili cook-offs to attend, . . . I hope to have it ready by Friday.

Plugin Contributions

Hey its friday! Any further word on a working module for VM or viaclix? I think I may end up abandoning this processor. We need to get our payment module up and running. Well, if anyone knows more info post it up!

Plugin Contributions

come on guys just let us know how you did it. i wouldn't even mind paying someone to fix this for me. please contact me if you are interested.

TX

Plugin Contributions

My concern is this. As it stands now the module works great if you get an approval or a standard decline. BUT; if you get an error, like a logic error from VM it still routes back to VM and shows it as the sale went through. But if you log in and look at your current batch in VM you'll see that no payment was processed.

Plugin Contributions

[FONT=Georgia] I tell ya what though. I'll post the current error handling and if someone can help me figure out what's going wrong in it then we'll be done. Basically I think in it's current form it's too complicated. Currently we have:

[/FONT]switch (true) {
    case (zen_not_null($curl_error)):
    if($curl_error == 'SSL connection timeout') {$errorstr = '&errormessage=' . urlencode(MYVIRTUALMERCHANT_ERROR_MESSAGE_TIME_OUT);}
    $error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . $errorstr . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner=' . urlencode($_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner']) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number']. '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator'];
    zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, $error_return, 'SSL', true, false));
    break;
    // note to self mack - removed === to be ==
    case ($response['ssl_result'] == 0):
    //APPROVED - no redirect needed
    break;
    case ($response['ssl_result'] == 1 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 4000 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 5000 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 6000):
    //USER ERROR
    $error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&errormessage=' . urlencode($response['ssl_result_message']) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner=' . urlencode($_POST['myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner']) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number']. '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator'];
    zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, $error_return, 'SSL', true, false));
    break;
    case ($response['ssl_result'] == 2 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 3 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 4 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 'N/A' ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 1000 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 4016 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 7000 ||
    $response['ssl_result'] == 8000):
    //INTERNAL ERROR
    $error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&errormessage=' . urlencode(MYVIRTUALMERCHANT_ERROR_MESSAGE_INTERNAL_ERROR) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner=' . urlencode($_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner']) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number']. '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator'];
    break;
    default:
    die('here');
    error_log("ERROR - Hit default result for transaction. ssl_result " . $response['ssl_result'] , 0);
    $error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner=' . urlencode($_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_owner']) . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_month'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cc_expires_year'] . '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_number']. '&myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator=' . $_SESSION['myvirtualmerchant_cvv_indicator'];

When basically what I need is something along the lines of

if ssl_result = 0 then it's approved and nothing is needed

if ssl_result = >0 then this will be a decline (be it logic or otherwise) and the ssl_result message should be displayed when the data is spit back at Zen.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

I'll try to help or donate if needed! My client really wants to use nova, he is willing to switch carts, but I don't want ot start over! lol.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by miragewsu View Post
    I'll try to help or donate if needed! My client really wants to use nova, he is willing to switch carts, but I don't want ot start over! lol.
    Hey it's appreciated. My problem is not knowing PHP well enough so I'm having to research some things. I've made changes to the above code already. I'm testing one change now.

Ok, at first the problem was that Zen would say a transaction went through when it didn't. Now the transaction is going through but Zen is saying it hasn't! ha ha

I'll post my updated code momentarily.

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast