Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Integration with Elavon's Virtual Merchant

I am currently using virtual merchant in v1.3.9 and want to upgrade to 1.5.1. I don't see a add-on plug in for the new version. Can anyone give me a link or recommendation on how to get the plug-in? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need help with Virtual Merchant module

URGENTLY NEED COMMUNITY'S ASSISTANCE PLEASE. A few days ago our website began producing an error when credit card payment was taken. Elavon indicates the issue is on the website's side. I contacted our web host and no server changes have been made recently. No changes to our website were made before the problem began. I cannot determine what is causing it. In addition, the error log does not even recognize the issue to provide enough information. I'm using ZC 1.5.0 and the VM enhanced payment module. Anything you can do to help get us back up and running would be appreciated. Here is a copy of the error that generates from the daily log:

DT - Version 1.2 - v12202007 (Debug_Lvl=3)
    Virtual Merchant Order Confirmation Page Reached by: (21) <Cust Name>
    CUST_EMAIL: <Cust Email>
    CC_OWNER: <Cust Name>
    CC_OBF_NUM: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (MasterCard)
    CC_CVV_IND: 1 (PRESENT)
    CC_EXP: <EXP DATE>
    CC_AMT: USD 5.20
    Referrer: https://www.mcqueeneycoins.com (PHPCURL)
    Admin Mail if Error = True
    ============================================================================
    UNEXPECTED_PHP_CURL_HTML_RC_FROM_VM=(302)
    #cURL Version: PHPCURL curl 7.24.0 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)OpenSSL/0.9.8b zlib/1.2.3
    #Production VM Output Results: (RC=)
    Array

###

Virtual Merchant cURL_Processing_Time : 0.358 seconds
    - TRANSACTION FAILED
    Error Return (Internal Error): payment_error=virtualmerchant&errormessage=An+internal+error+occured+during+the+ communication+with+the+Payment+Gateway%21+Please+try+it+again+later.+If+this+err or+occurs+again%2C+please+choose+a+different+payment+option+and+inform+customer+ support+of+this+error+at+postmaster%40mcqueeneycoins.com+%21+Thank+You%21&error= UNRECOGNIZED_RESPONSE&virtualmerchant_cc_owner=ABCD+EFGH&virtualmerchant_cc_expi res_month=XX&virtualmerchant_cc_expires_year=XX&virtualmerchant_cvv_indicator=1
    #Get_Error=UNRECOGNIZED_RESPONSE
    #Get_ErrorMessage=An internal error occured during the communication with the Payment Gateway! Please try it again later. If this error occurs again, please choose a different payment option and inform customer support of this error at [email protected] ! Thank You!
    #Get_Error_Output (Displayed to User)=<font color="red">There has been an error processing your credit card!</font><br>
    <font color="red">There has been an error processing your credit card!</font><br><br />An internal error occured during the communication with the Payment Gateway! Please try it again later. If this error occurs again, please choose a different payment option and inform customer support of this error at [email protected] ! Thank You!<br />UNRECOGNIZED_RESPONSE

Quote Originally Posted by benwpr View Post
    The other issue is that the update status doesn't work, added one line of code were it validated that it went thru. If you got a little bit of php knowledge its an easy one too debug.
    I may be running into this same issue, did you make this change in the update_status function of /includes/modules/payment/virtualmerchant.php?

Plugin Contributions

Hi all, TIA
    I'm looking to add some js to the module (as found in most payment modules) that typing the cc should automatically select the radio button of the payment method, as of now typing will not select it and if no radio is selected the page will return a error "please choose a payment method" if another one is selected it will use that one. i have no code knowledge and i would really appreciate if anyone here can help

Plugin Contributions

We had an old cart that used ViaKlix, which then turned into Converge, and now seems to have branched into Virtual Merchant, MyVirtualMerchant, MerchantConnect, Elavon... Anyway, we are moving to new ZC store, and need gateway for this. I see you guys working/worked on this. There is a Virtual Merchant/Converge gateway listed for sale at http://www.zencarthelper.com/myvirtu...rge-p-136.html, just wondered if this is parallel project, something that doesn't work...?
    Thanks, trying to unravel this.

Plugin Contributions

I tried the Virtual Merchant/Converge gateway module at ZenCartHelper.com. It's nice, uses XML...but doesn't work. I poked around, couldn't get it to work, kept returning error that Virtual Merchant ID was not specified. Not sure where the blame lies. They were nice enough to refund my money. Then, I tried VM module discussed in this thread and it worked great with ZC 1.5. So I'm set now.

Plugin Contributions

I was wondering if anyone poked around to integrate the module with super orders just like paypal so that the transaction ID & details etc. are stored on the order page?

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536