[FONT=Times New Roman]I have a Zen cart store built on Zen cart 1.2.6[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]I know I have to upgrade, but not sure I can handle it my self[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]My hosting company is giving me a quote on upgrading it but I’m not to sure they can handle it ether. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]My main problems right now is that the admin utility is very slow. It seems to take for ever to add product attributes. I feel part of the problem is the server that the hosting company has us on. They have a faster server but say they can not move us to it because the version of PHP is newer than PHP4[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman]Here is there exact quote ([/FONT][FONT=Arial]Because your store is in Zen cart 1.26, which is built in PHP4, we cannot move the current website to that server.)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I have a test server that I have been using to test changes before I change the main site. I have had this at PHP 5.1.2 for over a year running Zen cart 1.2.6 and have not had any problems[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]So is my hosting company wrong, will Zen cart 1.2.6 run with a new version of php?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]And if any one has suggestions for hosting, and help upgrading, please let me know.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I welcome all comments[/FONT]