Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion I can't get PayPal Express to work

I am using Zen Cart version 1.3.7 with Database Patch Level 1.3.7. I have set up the PayPal IPN module and I get that one to work just fine during testing, however when I choose to use PayPal Express Checkout option and I then click on Continue Checkout the cart will just sit there and eventually time out.

I am hosting the site from GoDaddy and I have called them for support and they sent me a link to add some code to my site in the php5.ini file. The only file I can see is a php.ini file not a php5.ini file. I guess I should also mention that I am using a Linux not Windows based server as well.

Do I need to have my SSL cert installed before I can use PayPal Express?

I have ran the module in debug mode but that just emails me a bunch of unintelligent information. I am a network communications person by day not a coder so it is all just gibberish to me.

Any thing you all can think of to help me would be greatly appreciated; my client has privacy enabled on her website so I have to jump through a few hoops to get the SSL cert confirmed. I am going to start working on that now and will check back here in a few hours.

The website is www.TheHealthyNutt.com/zencart it is just in development at this point but if looking at the site will help great.

Thanks,
    Scott Dill

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I can't get PayPal Express to work

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.