Plugin Contributions

Default ERROR after moving Zen to new Server

PLEEASE Help'

I have switched servers to a server that runs PHPsuexec from one that does not. To fix the "nobody" email problem as well as many other issues. Anyway I moved my cart and did the fix_cache_key.php and now I can not get to my Admin page. When running the fix_cache_key I got many warnings ie:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/patricia/public_html/catalog/fix_cache_key.php:43) in /home/patricia/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 67

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/patricia/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 91

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/patricia/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 91

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/patricia/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 91

Warning: dir(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/patricia/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/patricia/public_html/catalog/fix_cache_key.php:43) in /home/patricia/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 114

can you please help point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ERROR after moving Zen to new Server

Error messages have this habit of meaning 'Er, no, you didn't do the fix_cache_key thing.'

Looks like DIR_WS_INCLUDES is badly wrong in your configure.php files, a missing ' or / or similar.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ERROR after moving Zen to new Server

Warning: main(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php)

I have noticed that specific error happens when access by the site's IP address is being used, but config files are setup to use the Domain name.