Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Export Shipping & Order Information

Quote Originally Posted by abcisme View Post
    I know this is a really old post, but was a resolution for this ever found? I am having the same issue. When using the quantity discounts module, the figures are incorrect.

Also, a request.. When you don't select a payment method in the dropdown, would it be possible to display the payment method on the report? My client needs to be able to sort by the payment method and it would be great not having to export each payment method group separately to know which is which.
    The first issue has not been resolved yet. I would have to look at the ability to display the payment method when none is selected.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tat2nu View Post
    I guess that I missed that one. Just trying to be helpful and save some people a little unneeded aggravation.

Thanks Eric...

Marc
    You just saved me some aggravation trying to work out the Syntax of checkboxes - but via a working example - so thanks Marc!

Plugin Contributions

Hi -

Great add-in and worked well for a while, but then suddenly stopped working. We have ZC 1.3.9f.

I applied a fix Eric posted earlier in this thread to change a few lines of code around line 95 of shipping_export.php and that fixed one error, but now I've got a new one. (Post 286 - http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...rmation/page29)

It only happens when the option "1 Product per Row" is selected. Unfortunately this is the one we need for our fulfillment partners to process.

Here is the error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4
    in:
    [SELECT Count(*) as num_rows FROM orders_products_attributes WHERE orders_id = 12050622 AND orders_products_id = ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dkwwkd View Post
    Hi, has anyone installed this with v1.5? I have done but cannot get the page to show. ie from within admin, go to Tools> Export Shipping/Order Information. this does not exist after installing it. I can however get to the page by changing the web browser url to ....../adminxxxx/shipping_export.php

I would like to be able to get to it via the tools tab if this is possible. I assume the page just needs registering through admin page eegistration but have little idea of what info is required in the boxes

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    I'm having the same problem. Great module but could just do with a fix to make it easier to get to!

Plugin Contributions

We're having the same problem. Is there a fix for this?

Plugin Contributions

We have version 1.3.2 with ZC 1.3.9h

This works fine, EXCEPT when we try to export 1 product per row. Then we get an SQL error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4 in:
    [SELECT Count(*) as num_rows FROM orders_products_attributes WHERE orders_id = 19012 AND orders_products_id = ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Is there a fix for this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dkwwkd View Post
    Hi, has anyone installed this with v1.5? I have done but cannot get the page to show. ie from within admin, go to Tools> Export Shipping/Order Information. this does not exist after installing it. I can however get to the page by changing the web browser url to ....../adminxxxx/shipping_export.php

I would like to be able to get to it via the tools tab if this is possible. I assume the page just needs registering through admin page eegistration but have little idea of what info is required in the boxes

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Hi All,

I was able to get the menu item to show by following the advice on this forum post Addons / modules not visable in admin

To do so create a php file under <YOUR_ADMIN>/includes/functions/extra_functions/init_shipping_export.php and include the following code:

Code:
    <?php
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    	    die('Illegal Access');
    } 

if (function_exists('zen_register_admin_page')) {
    	    if (!zen_page_key_exists('shipping_export')) {
    		             zen_register_admin_page('shipping_export', 'BOX_TOOLS_SHIPPING_EXPORT',
    				                 'FILENAME_SHIPPING_EXPORT','' , 'tools', 'Y', 20);
    			         } 

}

?>
    I had to clean out some initial attempts from my admin_pages database table, and then voila! it worked!

Hope this proves helpful to others!

Regards,
    Jason

Hi,

Thanks for this great mod! We are looking for a way to include the customer's Billing Address information in the export file. Could you point us to information on how to do this, or ?

thanks!

Plugin Contributions

It looks like the "Orders Products ID" is blank in this case (meaning there is something missing in the db relating to the order.)

Find out what that might be be looking at this order compared to another (at the database level might be easiest) and then report back here so I can help you get around it.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

You would need to open up the "shipping_export.php" file (in the admin directory) and then my recommendation would be to copy the lines for the "shipping information" and alter to include the billing info for the customer. You will need to alter this in multiple areas of the script and may also need to alter some SQL queries for it to work.

If you need help adding this let me know (just send me a private message). I've customized this for many others.
    Eric

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast