Plugin Contributions

Default Demo/test mode???????????

Hi,
    i am using the paypal checkout module and want to know if there is an easy way to put it into demo mode without using sandbox!!! as i am finding it very difficult. If this is the only way then please could someone tell me how to do it step by step.

Thanks in advance
    Jamie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Demo/test mode???????????

Nope, there are only 2 modes, sandbox or live. We test live by using a test product with a small price and a separate PayPal account. Then refund the test transactions when finished.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Ok then so how do you do sandbox (step by step) as i only have one credit card for one paypal account.

Thanks
    Jamie

Plugin Contributions

anyone?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jthomo View Post
    Ok then so how do you do sandbox (step by step) as i only have one credit card for one paypal account.

Thanks
    Jamie
    I found it not worth the effort, but what I did to try it was to set up a sellers account and some other buyers accounts (on the PayPal Sandbox site). This is done the same way as setting them up on the live PayPal site. Took a few hours to sort things out and all it did was to convience me that it worked. I did use my email address and had set up a couple of free ones (Netzero and Yahoo). The bank and CC info is not real so you just ad-lib there.

Dennis
    www.stampdays.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by awhfy99 View Post
    I found it not worth the effort, but what I did to try it was to set up a sellers account and some other buyers accounts (on the PayPal Sandbox site). This is done the same way as setting them up on the live PayPal site. Took a few hours to sort things out and all it did was to convience me that it worked. I did use my email address and had set up a couple of free ones (Netzero and Yahoo). The bank and CC info is not real so you just ad-lib there.

Dennis
    www.stampdays.com
    Yes thats using sandbox. And i can't get it to work. I registered, set up an account with a different email. I went into my zen cart admin went
    modules-->payment and clicked on the paypal express checkout.

Then i went to try and log in to a paypal account to pay on my site and it said i got the user name or password wrong???!!!!

Please Help
    Jamie