Page 100 of 218 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Hey there, I'm trying to install version 1.8.3 of fec on a 1.3.7 zencart and I'm getting the following error:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_multiple_tax_rates() in C:\xampp\htdocs\bmlc\includes\classes\order.php on line 450

I followed the instructions for 1.3.7, making the changes in the admin/includes/functions/general.php and admin/includes/languages/english/orders.php files and then followed the instructions for installing as directed by the readme.

step 1 - the JS Loader seemed to install ok, and step 2, upload all the files, fair enough, but step 3: then rename includes/templates/your_template to your template name seems odd. I already have a folder named for my template. Also all the files from the fec download have 'classic' as the folder name, was I meant to rename them or something?

I'm confused.

I searched the thread but only found a couple of posts asking something similar but the responses didn't make sense. I'm I just being stupid?

Plugin Contributions

Hummmm.... OK, I've searched through this thread and the thread on numinix's site looking for answers. There's a bunch of people confused about what to name their folders, ie whether to rename all the classic folders to your_template but I'm buggered if I can see an answer - although it is late now .

I also discovered that there maybe a problem with the SSU url mod, but I've turned it off and on and doesn't seem to make a difference and besides, from what I've read on it's thread and elsewhere it's compatible with FEC anyhoos. I'm at a bit of a loss so I started again (again, again) from scratch.

My template happens to be called IrishGifts and even though the instructions tell me to upload the files and then change the name of one folder, I decided that I'd follow the same pattern that has worked with other mods and change all the folders named 'classic' to 'IrishGifts'. Followed the rest of the instructions but still get the same error. IE:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_multiple_tax_rates() in C:\xampp\htdocs\bmlc\includes\classes\order.php on line 450

I've googled the b'jesus out that error but I haven't the knowledge to spot if there's an answer in the results.

Is anyone able to help me?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zubenubi View Post
    Hummmm.... OK, I've searched through this thread and the thread on numinix's site looking for answers. There's a bunch of people confused about what to name their folders, ie whether to rename all the classic folders to your_template but I'm buggered if I can see an answer - although it is late now .

I also discovered that there maybe a problem with the SSU url mod, but I've turned it off and on and doesn't seem to make a difference and besides, from what I've read on it's thread and elsewhere it's compatible with FEC anyhoos. I'm at a bit of a loss so I started again (again, again) from scratch.

My template happens to be called IrishGifts and even though the instructions tell me to upload the files and then change the name of one folder, I decided that I'd follow the same pattern that has worked with other mods and change all the folders named 'classic' to 'IrishGifts'. Followed the rest of the instructions but still get the same error. IE:

I've googled the b'jesus out that error but I haven't the knowledge to spot if there's an answer in the results.

Is anyone able to help me?
    You can probably remove that line. I believe it came about in 1.3.9 as it is not in 1 .3 8s order.php file.

See if it is defined in the /includes/functions/functions_taxes.php file if that exists in 1.3.7.
    Last edited by JTheed; 20 Aug 2010 at 06:13 PM.

Plugin Contributions

For future updates, I would like the option to verify the address or zip code with the state and the option not to allow PO Box numbers for the shipping address. I know there is mods for these but the PO Box mod bans po box numbers for billing and shipping.
    Last edited by ryanb4614; 21 Aug 2010 at 03:40 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Why not upgrade your zen-cart to 1.3.9. Has many bug fixes and most important security fixes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Hi, I was using v1.8.1 and was having problems with the gift certificate and discount coupon buttons. They don't work when I put in the code and hit the button to redeem. It looks like the buttons are not hyperlinked or the links are broken. I upgraded to v1.8.3 but this doesn't solve the issue. Please help. Thanks.
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e
    Email: admin AT dealbyethan DOT com

Plugin Contributions

Are you using an seo uri contribution?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Was using Ultimate SEO URL. But it has been removed.
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e

Plugin Contributions

Have you tried the Change billing and shipping button?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Plugin Contributions

Yes those buttons work. Not the Gift Certificate and Discount Coupon buttons. Am I the only having this problem?
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e