Page 212 of 218 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Nevermind I figured it out.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I'm using 1.5.5 and having trouble installing the Fast and Easy Checkout. I've already installed the CSS/JS loader. It's set to false for both minify options.

I get the blank screen when I go to the Fast and Easy screen with just the "General" "Layout" and "Guest Checkout" with Save and cancel below it. No options and nothing when I click on the boxes. I've tried the uninstall suggestion, and I've also attempted a second install on a clean version of 1.5.5. Nothing has worked.

Suggestions would be much appreciated.

MySQL 5.5.45
    PHP Version: 5.4.45

Plugin Contributions

Blank screen implies some type of PHP-generated message waiting for you in your /logs folder; see this post for additional information.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Blank screen implies some type of PHP-generated message waiting for you in your /logs folder; see this post for additional information.
    I don't have any error logs for this issue. I checked and the permissions are good for the directory. Any thoughts?

http://designsbylisasmith.com/zen-cart-v155/

Plugin Contributions

I found a newer version of FEC (2.1.8).

My log after I installed it reads: [23-Jun-2016 20:18:55 UTC] Request URI: /zen-cart-v155/thiRd-EMP-Brick/configuration.php?gID=32, IP address: 208.102.139.70
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/includes/functions/plugin_support.php:68]
    #2 plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/thiRd-EMP-Brick/includes/init_includes/init_css_js_loader_config.php:79]
    #3 require(/home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/thiRd-EMP-Brick/includes/init_includes/init_css_js_loader_config.php) called at [/home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4 require(/home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/thiRd-EMP-Brick/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5 require_once(/home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/thiRd-EMP-Brick/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/thiRd-EMP-Brick/configuration.php:12]

[23-Jun-2016 20:18:55 UTC] PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 28:Connection timed out after 9000 milliseconds
    Trying file_get_contents() instead. in /home/dblisasmith/public_html/zen-cart-v155/includes/functions/plugin_support.php on line 68

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jeff

Plugin Contributions

FEC 2.1.8 is NOT compatible with 1.5.5 as far as I can tell.
    The onl way to make it work with 1.5.5 implies lot of code hacking.
    Also css is deeply involved in integrating FEC in the latest version fo zen cart.
    This plug in is written with the clear objective to attract customers for the paied version so it is not easy to make it work.
    My 2 cents.
    ciao ciao

Plugin Contributions

Like many others apparently, I am trying to get FEC to work on my newly upgraded 1.5.5 install (from 1.3.9). CSS/JS loader seems to be working fine.

I have gone through a lot of this thread, some people seem to have it working on 1.5.5 and others are saying it is just incompatible. Does anyone have any further information about FEC and Zen 1.5.5? I tried FEC 2.1.4 and 2.1.8.

Currently (with 2.1.8) FEC config shows up in the admin menu, but doesn't seem to be loading up completely:
    Attachment 16465

My error logs are empty, so I don't even know where to begin.

PHP 5.4.43 (Zend: 2.4.0)
    MySQL 5.5.42-37.1-log

Plugin Contributions

Hoping someone can help..
    When someone uses Guest Checkout they fill in all the forms and press the continue checkout ,but it fails with the State/county option as although it is not set to drop down to begin with it then asks for the county to be chosen from the drop down menu that I used to have of counties ..I have recently changed this as a lot of customers were fussy due to their county missing from list so I changed it to make the state option to be filled by customer..
    I have customer details as config/State - Always display as pulldown? = False
    Last edited by Andy-C27; 4 Oct 2016 at 03:47 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry just to add ..If I fill in the correct state in the box it passes ,but as soon as they put something in that's different it fails

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Fast and Easy Checkout

Hi,

I'm getting problem in installing fast and easy checkout. I've followed the steps. I've renamed the folders and copy paste the folders into my root directory.

My Admin panel is not working anymore. I'm getting this error. "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

Also I didn't find install.sql file in the package that you've mentioned. Where can I get this file?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
    Rizwan Saleem