Page 109 of 218 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by Defined By Eye View Post
    I am also having problems with loading javascript. I do NOT have the cg loader or whatever installed.
    OH hey, look at that... I fixed my problem by installing the CJ mod from here: http://blog.rubikintegration.com/200...ader-released/

Please include this information in the FEC install file.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Defined By Eye View Post
    OH hey, look at that... I fixed my problem by installing the CJ mod from here: http://blog.rubikintegration.com/200...ader-released/

Please include this information in the FEC install file.
    It is step 1 in the documentation.html file...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kamelion0927 View Post
    I have a very odd problem that isn't really a big deal (unless I find that it causes other issues in the future). I'm posting more out of curiosity than necessity.

I am having an issue that when the css/javascript loader is enabled, the "Same Address for Shipping/Billing" checkbox isn't hiding the Shipping Address form when the box is checked.

I spent a few hours combing this forum, Numinix's forum and even "google"ing for an answer. I tripled checked that both FEC and the css/javascript loader were correctly installed and that I was using the most current version of both. I was getting a "$ is not defined - Source File: index.php?main_page=login Line: 20" in the Firefox error console so I tried turning the loader off and for some odd reason, the javascript on my login page started to work again and the Shipping Address form was hidden.

Not only did the FEC login page perform correctly with the loader turned off, Tabbed Products Pro, which also requires the css/javascript loader, wouldn't work with it enabled but works if the loader turned off.

I am stumped as to what I could have done to mess the installation of FEC and/or the css/javascript loader so badly that the mods that require the loader will work when it's turned off, but not when it's on.

I'm using:
    FEC v. 1.8.1
    css/javascript loader released on Aug 26 2009
    PHP 5.2.12
    Zen Cart v. 1.3.9h

Website link theburningbutterfly.com/shop.

Any insight that you could provide would be very, very welcome.

Thanks in advance!
    So I found a problem with not having the loader enabled - my site takes forever to load.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I am having this wonderful mod installed on my site (though a testsite only) and planning to go online soon. The problem I encounter is that it will not allow to enter a company name at the time of account setup with easy sign-in activated. However, if one is unticking the 'shipping and billing is the same' box it is possible. Nevertheless, it is a workaround and does not give any advantage over the original sign-in page. On the checkout page, any of the change shipping/delivery buttons will also give you the chance to enter the company name. So the problem only exists with the new customer login. Many, if not all, of my customers will be ordering via their company, so I would like to give them the chance to enter a company name right from the beginning. Any ideas on how to implement this change?

I figured out that on the ordinary login/create account page, the company name is listed separately from the rest of the address/personal information. Guess that is the root of this evil.

Any help would be appreciated. If anybody wants to see this mod up and running properly except from this, feel free to visit q065sb.at/shop - a teststore only - so you might proceed through the complete checkout procedure to see it work with no fear of signing a contract. To make this clear, nothing will be charged and/or shipped.

Other currently installed mods (ZC1.3.9.h) as of 2010/11/30:
    Lightbox, CenterBox, EasySlider, ColumnarDisplay and ColumnDivider, EasyPopulate, ImageHandler, CSS FlyoutMenu, MultiCrossSell, ProductAttributeGrid and TaxDisplay.

Plugin Contributions

I guess all that uninstalling and installing did do some good. It's working now.

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys, my site traditionalirishgifts.com seems to be having a problem and I'm pretty sure it's related to FEC.

When someone who already has an account goes to the login page and mistakenly fills in the new customer form (rather than the returning customer login bit) and clicks submit, instead of returning with the error that the email address already exists, it just reloads the page with blank forms again.

I've had a few customers complaining to me recently about this, they think they're being kicked off the site. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have installed the mod and it works great. I only have a small problem witch i can't sort out. On the create account my shipping address is hidden. When i open the box my street address and country label is out of aligment. Does anybody know how i can correct this. The billing address is displayed fine. I think it may be a problem with the slider.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

I added SSL to my v1.3.9d site and now the PayPal express checkout button fails to display on the FEC checkout page. Hit reload, and the button displays. Try it again, and it displays. Its seems the initial time through it always fails. This may have always been like this and have nothing to do with the SSL addition, but this is the first time I noticed.
    Looking at the page source of a failed page:

<!-- BOF PAYPAL -->

<!-- EOF PAYPAL -->

The page does not fail to load as indicated by the "done" status. It simply does not display the PayPal code

Plugin Contributions

I switched the SSL off and now the PayPal Express Checkout Button appears every time. Each time I close the browser, wait 20+ minutes and try again. So, it does appear to be related to the SSL.

Anyone know what the issue might be?
    Last edited by split63; 6 Dec 2010 at 01:40 AM.

Plugin Contributions

It's a horrible module to install. It overwrites a lot of Zen Cart files and it's hard to merge them.

Thank you, but I'm better off without this junk.