Page 99 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lost 5 Order FEC not Compatible with Safari Browser

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb4614 View Post
    Hello I have just launched my new site, 5 orders were lost. I followed up with the customers (using recover cart) and they reported they are using apple computers. When they hit confirm order the screen goes blank. On my end I am not seeing any orders and their credit cards are not being charged. So there is an compatibility error with FEC and safari anyone know of a fix?
    I have safari on my apple laptop and tested it without any problems.
    http://www.sidewalkstyles.com Comfort Footwear, Accessories and More.
    creinold SBA with Dynamic Drop Downs latest Alpha release: http://www.sidewalkstyles.com/creino...art_V1.5.0.zip

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

SORRY! there is no error. It was my customer using the wrong credit card. We don't accept American Express so it was just going to blank screen. I was using a test credit card number but was no longer the "testing" number for my merchant service. FEC is 100% compatible!

Plugin Contributions

I have been testing out my upgraded version of 139e and installed this mod. I noticed an issue with the Paypal Express option during checkout.

when i right click to do "view image" on the text that displays for Paypal option, it then shows this:

something seems to be wrong with the code that is suppose to call the paypal image there, how do i fix that?

before installing this, my old cart use to just show the simple square paypal image and say "Checkout with Paypal"

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Is this working well with v139?????? i tried twice my cart hangd.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I looked through all the previous posts (at least to the best of my knowledge) and I couldn't find any solution for the coupon update problem, so I thought I'd offer up my (possibly retarded, but apparently functional) fix. Just a heads up, my products are virtual, and people aren't updating shipping or billing info, so that may make a difference as to why this worked for me, and might screw things up for you.

First, the issue:
    If a customer typed in the coupon code and clicked the redeem/update button, the order total would update and the coupon code would show just like it was supposed to. But then, if they confirmed the order, they would just get bounced back to the checkout page with no coupon code as if they'd never entered it to begin with. This problem wasn't unique to 1.8.1, it had actually been happening in previous installs which is why I upgraded to 1.8.1 instead of waiting until I upgraded my Zencart install to 1.3.9 to upgrade.

My crappy solution:
    I noticed that after you put in the coupon code, the url changed from having an fecaction of null to an fecaction of update. This led me to the header_php.php file for the checkout page where I saw that the update case was giving my confirm button an action that just redirected to the checkout page - probably because of my lack of shipping details.

Sooo, in includes/modules/pages/checkout/header_php.php I changed the code around line 442 from:
    Code:
        }
         break;
      case 'submit':
    to include a redirect to the checkout page with a null action:
    Code:
        }
    zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, 'fecaction=null', 'SSL'));
        break;
      case 'submit':
    Hope that helps someone, and if anyone has a more elegant solution, I'd be happy to defer to your greater wisdom on the subject.

Plugin Contributions

I have installed the fec module to my zencart and I am wanting to use the gift message option.

I have it set to true and on the checkout page there is the box for customers to type their message in, but then it doesnt come through to the confirmation page or the invoice, or even the packing slip. The packing slip has a section that says GIFT MESSAGE: but the actual message left doesnt show up here.

so i have no way of actually seeing what the customer has typed here.

has anyone else had the same problem or can anyone suggest a fix please?

I am using zencart v 1.3.9b and fec v1.8.3

Plugin Contributions

just wanted to note that my problem above ended up being an issue with the language file for the payment module and not related to the fast & easy checkout mod. must have done this during an upgrade or with another mod by accident. oops! anyway it's fixed now :)

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

I am having trouble installing the "CSS JS Loader" that is required for the latest version of Fast and Easy Checkout (FEC) to work.

The process hangs right in the 1st Step, when I try install the "SQL Patch" using this file "cj_loader_install.sql"

The broswer run for a few seconds after clicking the "Send" button and then just hangs .... !

I have tried different browsers but same result.

I am running

• ZenCart Version 1.3.9e
    • Windows 2008 Server (IIS 7)
    • PHP Version 5.2.13
    • MySQL 5.0.51a

Can someone plz suggest any solution ?

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

Alright, I managed to install the CSS JS loader scripts and then installed the latest version of Fast and easy check out (FEC) on the latest version of Zencart (1.3.9e)

After installing, my Home Page is all messed up, looks like its not loading the CSS file.

I am using the default Zen Cart theme.

I followed all the instructions by "Numinix". I do not have any other Add-On installed.

This is the 1st add-on I installed.

Can any body plz advise, what's wrong ?

Plugin Contributions

What the link to download the version of this mod which works with 1.3.8 vesion of zen cart?
    Tutorials on Zen Cart
    http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php
    ---------------
    advanced.programmer at gmail dot com
    In love with Zen Cart!!