Plugin Contributions

Default Need to have wholesale pricing with quantity discounts for wholesale customers only..

and I can't figure out how to do it. Please, please help!

Here's the pricing I need to be able to do:

-regular retail price for general customers
    -10% discount for all member customers (those who have paid for a site subscription)
    -wholesale pricing that has two discount levels. the first is 40% off retail when they buy less than 5 of an item. the second is 45% off retail when they buy 6 or more of the item.
    there are no quantity discounts for retail customers, ONLY for the wholesale (who have the two tier quantity discount pricing)

So, is it possible to do this? I thought about just doing group pricing., but the wholesale customers might be in the 40% category for one order, and then the 45% for the next. PLease, if anyone has any suggestions on this, I'm all ears (or, if anyone is up to working on it for me I am willing to pay for it!!!)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need to have wholesale pricing with quantity discounts for wholesale customers on

hey turtle, did you ever get a reply to this? i'm thinking of setting up wholesale accounts too and would be interested in hearing how you problem solved this?? altho the group discount sounds like a good idea.
    thanks
    tracy the yank
    YanKiwi
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS] Purveyors of fine rubber art stamps
    and gorgeous wee objects.[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need to have wholesale pricing with quantity discounts for wholesale customers on

Quote Originally Posted by tracy the yank View Post
    hey turtle, did you ever get a reply to this? i'm thinking of setting up wholesale accounts too and would be interested in hearing how you problem solved this?? altho the group discount sounds like a good idea.
    thanks
    just posted it today so haven't gotten any responses yet, but I'm really hopeful that someone will help because I'm desperate!!!

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Need to have wholesale pricing with quantity discounts for wholesale customers on

I know this query is 3 years old and does not appear to have a reply and I am wondering if this has been answered elsewhere or if anyody has any idea how to achieve this?

Many thanks in advance

Bob

Plugin Contributions

Super Important and a must have for a retails and wholesale shop combined.

I've tried to work this out with the Dual Pricing addon and the Group Pricing addon and also a combination of Dual Pricing and Multisite but can't get it to work without duplicating products then having 2 different products to update/edit which my current zen cart client refuses.

I will get it done though as the client needs this so I will post an update soon.