Plugin Contributions

Default Google Checkout as my Payment Gateway

Is there a module that lets me use Google Checkout as my primary Payment Gateway? Processing is free until next year :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Google Checkout as my Payment Gateway

A search for 'google checkout' should give you an answer.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    A search for 'google checkout' should give you an answer.

I searched but all the modules I found allowed me to use checkout as an alternative payment not the primary one for credit cards....I will look again

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Oseymour View Post
    I searched but all the modules I found allowed me to use checkout as an alternative payment not the primary one for credit cards....I will look again
    I'm not sure if it is best that you put all your eggs in one basket but if you so choose you can configure Zen Cart to have only one payment method.

And you can configure Zen Cart so that the normal checkout method is not available and Google Checkout button is only checkout option (requires some menu changes, redirects, etc).

For ideas recommend searching the big Google Checkout thread here on the Zen Cart forum and also search the new Google Checkout mod support forum. And then post your questions/issues to the new mod support forum.
    http://groups.google.com/group/googl...rt-mod-support

Plugin Contributions

I'm not looking to use checkout as a payment option. I was looking to have it as the only payment option. right now I am using paypal pro. I want to use google checkout to replace it because processing fees are free until next year. I don't want the cutomers to choose checkout as an option. When they enter their credit card info, checkout should process it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    I'm not sure if it is best that you put all your eggs in one basket but if you so choose you can configure Zen Cart to have only one payment method.

And you can configure Zen Cart so that the normal checkout method is not available and Google Checkout button is only checkout option (requires some menu changes, redirects, etc).

For ideas recommend searching the big Google Checkout thread here on the Zen Cart forum and also search the new Google Checkout mod support forum. And then post your questions/issues to the new mod support forum.
    http://groups.google.com/group/googl...rt-mod-support