Plugin Contributions

Default Payment modules missing in my admin

I've been trying to set up my authorize.net payment account but was having issues because I wanted to set it up so their server accepts the CC# so I don't need an SSL cert. I disabled all my payment modules and then installed the php file for the next version (just uploaded the php files) then went back in to the admin to re-install it but there are no modules showing up. I manually went in to the configurations table and added the script names but still no go.

Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment modules missing in admin

First, what version of Zen Cart are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by scottrof View Post
    disabled all my payment modules and then installed the php file for the next version
    "the next version"? Please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by scottrof View Post
    I manually went in to the configurations table and added the script names
    where exactly?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payment modules missing in my admin

1.3.7.1 is the version i'm on.

I went in to the database and in to the table 'configurations' and added back in 'authorizenet.php' as 'configuration_value' where configuration_title = "Installed Modules". There must be something else missing. Again my guess is because all were disabled that it caused the problem.

Again the Payment modules page has no modules listed.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

There is NO need to manually edit the "Installed modules" key in the database. That happens automatically when modules are actually installed.

If you have no modules showing, then Zen Cart is unable to find the files in your /includes/modules/payment folder.

You didn't answer my question about what you meant by "the next version"

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I found the issue, when I had installed a new authorizenet.php module i left the backup file in the directory and that apparently messes things up. I moved it out and all was better.

The "Next Version" i was referring to was there is a 1.3.8 version of the SIM authorize.net module which has more options.

Now I have a new problem though, I get through the CC entering on the authorize.net site and it tries to send it back to the zen cart and I get a "Whoops! Your session has expired." error. I was getting this error when I tried the basick SIM module too. No CC info gets captured at authorize.net.

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    There is NO need to manually edit the "Installed modules" key in the database. That happens automatically when modules are actually installed.

If you have no modules showing, then Zen Cart is unable to find the files in your /includes/modules/payment folder.

You didn't answer my question about what you meant by "the next version"