Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping TO Multiple Addresses.

I am getting bids right around the $200 mark so far

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CnTGifts View Post
    I am getting bids right around the $200 mark so far
    Doesn't sound too bad.

Plugin Contributions

no not too bad of a price for the feature it provides, You can see how im handling it now on my product pages, but im losing business and confusing customers http://familytraditionwreaths.com

Plugin Contributions

Has anything happened with this? Seems like the thread was going for a while, with much interest, but seems to have simply died off. I am very interested in this functionality and have found nothing that fits so far. I am using 1.5 and would like something that would do the multiple shipping addresses, work well with applying correct shipping charges per product/item and play nice with COWOA. I am willing to contribute to the cause also.

Plugin Contributions

nobody seems to be able to make this, it would require writing code specific for your own needs.

Plugin Contributions

I figured this out how to create multiple shipping address for Zencart, I do have this Mod available for sale, if any one is interested, PM me. Larry

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bislewl View Post
    I figured this out how to create multiple shipping address for Zencart, I do have this Mod available for sale, if any one is interested, PM me. Larry
    Hi Larry,
    Is there a particular reason why you won't share this mod with the community so many people can benefit from it? Just like Zen Cart itself is free so thousands can benefit from it?

Plugins/Mods area: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Larry was contracted by me on Odesk to make this modification. But it took him alot longer than he anticipated i guess, and didnt want to finish up a few small layout issues untill i paid him the money and then wanted more money to finish. After we agreed i wouldnt pay untill it was complete and had the functionality i needed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hockey2112 View Post
    This is really fantastic. I did a string search and it returned 51 file results... does that sound about right?

Do you have any plans to package this up and release it in the add-ons section with documentation?
    I have intended for the past year to get this module packaged up as an add-on, but never have found the time! Now (after quitting my day job) I have some more time on my hands. When I first began the project, I was new to Zen-Cart development and ended up making an entire fork of Zen-Cart 1.3.9h, instead of just making it an add-on. Now that I know better, I'm going to make it a proper add-on.

The only thing is (and here's the pitch) that I'm low on funds at the moment, and could really use some assistance in that department. There had been some talk earlier on this thread of getting some people to chip in on hiring a coder to make this happen, and so I'm putting it out there that if anybody wants to see this add-on developed properly, I would be happy to accept. I guess the only thing is that our agreement would have to include a stipulation that the code would be released under a GPL license and contributed back to the Zen-Cart community. I'm currently freelancing on elance.com, and we could arrange payment through them. my profile: elibird

I plan on working on this anyway, without the financial support, but if someone wanted to do the leg-work of getting some people together to contribute to the development, that would light a fire under me to get it completed ASAP. Plus they could help with overseing the development, since I'm still *relatively* new.

Anyhow. That's all. I'll post more to this thread as I continue to work on it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by procog View Post
    I have intended for the past year to get this module packaged up as an add-on, but never have found the time! Now (after quitting my day job) I have some more time on my hands. When I first began the project, I was new to Zen-Cart development and ended up making an entire fork of Zen-Cart 1.3.9h, instead of just making it an add-on. Now that I know better, I'm going to make it a proper add-on.

The only thing is (and here's the pitch) that I'm low on funds at the moment, and could really use some assistance in that department. There had been some talk earlier on this thread of getting some people to chip in on hiring a coder to make this happen, and so I'm putting it out there that if anybody wants to see this add-on developed properly, I would be happy to accept. I guess the only thing is that our agreement would have to include a stipulation that the code would be released under a GPL license and contributed back to the Zen-Cart community. I'm currently freelancing on elance.com, and we could arrange payment through them. my profile: elibird

I plan on working on this anyway, without the financial support, but if someone wanted to do the leg-work of getting some people together to contribute to the development, that would light a fire under me to get it completed ASAP. Plus they could help with overseing the development, since I'm still *relatively* new.

Anyhow. That's all. I'll post more to this thread as I continue to work on it.
    Hi @procog,

I have a client who wants this functionality on their Zen Cart site. It is running version 1.7 I believe. I looked at your add-on, and was hoping to ask you some questions, or possibly sub-contract some of the work out to you. Please send me an email at treeslikeme-at-gmail-dot-com so we can discuss it a little more in depth. I couldn't find an email address for you on your profile here or at GitHub.

Thanks so much!
    Ben

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast