Plugin Contributions

Default How do I make my logo only appear on the main page

I just upgraded my zen cart and forgot to back up my settings so I have to go back and do everything over again.

I used to have it set so that the home page had my logo in the center frame and then the boxes were on either side and under it.

But when you clicked a page such as a category, that center frame would be replaced by the subcategories and descriptions.

Now I've done something where all the sub page content loads UNDER the logo. I'd like to stop it from doing so. Can you help? I don't remember how I had it set up before or what I did this time. I thought all I did was add the image in the "main page" of "Define Pages Editor" but that doesn't seem to do the trick. As far as I can remember, that's the only place I've inserted the image.

I hope I make sense. If not you can go here to my site: Cafe Prima. See the logo in the center? Now click a category on the left, like "Flowers." The logo stays there and all the sub categories of flowers load underneath the logo.

Whereas this is how it used to be set up. This is my friend's site: Remember the Moments. See her paint bottles in the middle? Now click a category on the left like Monthly Kits. Her paint bottles disappear and the sub categories load in its place. I'd like to restore my site to doing this.

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do I make my logo only appear on the main page

It appears that Remember the Moments was done by replacing define_mainpage text with a link to the image.

Plugin Contributions

i would like to know how to make my logo appear on the main page :o(
    at the moment i'm using my logo as a banner.
    i also lost the color on the top of my side boxes.
    HELP

Plugin Contributions

It appears that Remember the Moments was done by replacing define_mainpage text with a link to the image.
    How is this different than what I've already done? I went to Define Pages Editor and went to "Mainpage" and put my link to my image there. But I'm getting it on every page, whereas she is not.

Plugin Contributions

Don't know how you've managed to do it but, you have the welcome on several pages along with the logo.

The logo should have been entered in the Admin --> Tools --> Define Pages Editor.

You might use the toolkit to search for logosm and see what extra places it shows up.

Plugin Contributions

Don't know how you've managed to do it but, you have the welcome on several pages along with the logo.
    I know--that's my problem and why I started this thread.

The logo should have been entered in the Admin --> Tools --> Define Pages Editor.
    I don't know how else to say that that's exactly what I did. I'm not trying to be rude but I feel like people keep telling me the same thing and I've said that I already did that and that's how I ended up where I am. I'm very confused

Plugin Contributions

As an aside, you should note that your friend's site is set up the same way yours was, using the /classic/ template for custom files, and will be destroyed if she upgrades. She needs to copy all /classic/ folders and their files to /her_template/ folders (whatever name she chooses) and change the template_info.php file to reflect the custom info.

I see you have already done this for your site.