Plugin Contributions

Default checkout button & paypal express

i created an item (using easy populate advanced). I do not see a google checkout button, but i do get a checkout button and Paypal express checkout.

However, when i click the checkout button or the paypal express button, i get "the webpage cannot be found" error message (HTTP 404 not found).

The URL showing in the address bar is "https://mysite.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=checkout_shipping" for checkout, and "https://mysite.com/zencart/ipn_main_handler.php?type=ec" for paypal express.

Other than these problems, of course is the "google checkout" button not showing (I already installed the plug-in files).

Can someone please help?
    Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: checkout button & paypal express

It sounds like you have enabled SSL so that your store points to HTTPS:// pages for checkout etc, but don't have SSL active on your hosting account.

Do those links work right if you use http:// instead of https:// ?
    If so, turn off ENABLE_SSL in your configure.php files until you get an SSL certificate added to your hosting account.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

You are correct. I changed the configuration files and I can see the pages now. However, I do have a shared SSL certificate on the web server. How do I set up the ssl?

Also, how do I show google checkout? I uploaded the plugin. I entered all the API signatures and merchant ID, keys. I don't suppose i have to create a checkout button for each product?

thanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by w2e View Post
    However, I do have a shared SSL certificate on the web server. How do I set up the ssl?
    https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=14

Also, how do I show google checkout? I uploaded the plugin. I entered all the API signatures and merchant ID, keys.
    Best to have that discussion in the support thread for google checkout or on the google groups area for it.

I don't suppose i have to create a checkout button for each product?
    No, the button will be on the shopping-cart page, not on each product page.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.