Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Default product filter module addon

I wrote a sidebox module for product filter by attribute, and price range. I looked all over the places and couldn't find something similar, so ending writing my own. It seems to be working, but only tested using zen-cart v1.37.

Don't forget to read the README file first. I tried to sumit to zen-cart.org. But the file didn't get submitted (don't know why).

Anyways, Here's the download page in my blog. Zen Cart Product Filter by Attribute, Price RangeZen Cart Product Filter by Attribute, Price Range. I wish zen-cart can give me a place to host the file. I've already tried to submit to the download page, but it failed to upload.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen cart product filter module

Quote Originally Posted by jye999 View Post
    I wish zen-cart can give me a place to host the file. I've already tried to submit to the download page, but it failed to upload.
    It uploaded fine:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=760

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have been looking for something like this but found to problems with this mod.

First is no Images show.

The second when you put price lowest to highest it gives this out.

1054 Unknown column 'P.products_price' in 'order clause'
    in:
    [select DISTINCT p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_qty_box_status FROM zen_products p, zen_products_description pd, zen_products_to_categories p2c, zen_products_attributes pa, zen_products_options po , zen_products_options_values pov WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id AND pa.options_id = 1 AND pa.options_values_id = 26 AND p.products_id = pa.products_id AND p.products_status =1 AND p.products_quantity > 0 ) order by P.products_price ASC, p.products_date_added DESC, p.products_date_available DESC limit 0, 15]

If these 2 things are corrected it has the makings of a great mod.

Plugin Contributions

The reference P.products_price looks in correct as the alias is p and not P ...

Perhaps a typo and you need this referencing the products table with p vs P ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post

Thanks for that it sounds like it could be the problem, I have not tried it because it is the images or lack of them I really need to sort out.
    Any ideas on that it just gives a page full of no image available boxes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jye999 View Post
    I wrote a sidebox module for product filter by attribute, and price range. I looked all over the places and couldn't find something similar, so ending writing my own. It seems to be working, but only tested using zen-cart v1.37. ..........
    Thanks! exactly what I was looking for.
    Is there a way to exclude certain attributes?

Plugin Contributions

I'm having this same problem:

1054 Unknown column 'P.products_price' in 'order clause'
    in:
    [select DISTINCT p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_qty_box_status FROM zen_products p, zen_products_description pd, zen_products_to_categories p2c, zen_products_attributes pa, zen_products_options po , zen_products_options_values pov WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id AND pa.options_id = 1 AND pa.options_values_id = 26 AND p.products_id = pa.products_id AND p.products_status =1 AND p.products_quantity > 0 ) order by P.products_price ASC, p.products_date_added DESC, p.products_date_available DESC limit 0, 15]

It seems that you answered it and corrected the problem but I didn't quite understand how to do so.

Exactly what do I do with:

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I got this module installed - but for some reason when i submit i get this response: TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS

What do i have not configured correctly? eeek!

Plugin Contributions

People with the P problem:

Open: includes/modules/pages/product_filter_result/header_php.php
    Find:
    PHP Code:
    case 2:

$order_str " order by P.products_price ASC, p.products_date_added DESC, p.products_date_available DESC "
    Replace by:
    PHP Code:
                $order_str " order by p.products_price ASC, p.products_date_added DESC, p.products_date_available DESC "
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

I love this mod, but..

The search results have "No Image Available"!
    I also get "TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS", on some searches. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast