Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: product filter module addon

Can you check to see why all of the tables are prefixed with:
    zen_

except for the:
    zs_products_attributes
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Can you check to see why all of the tables are prefixed with:
    zen_

except for the:
    zs_products_attributes
    Hi Ajeh, thank you for your reply.

I used PHPMyAdmin to check the table headers in my SQL database, and products_attributes is prefixed with zen_

I'm not sure where else to look. Can you offer any further pointers..

thank you in advance for any help you can offer..
    Gary

Zen 1.3.9h
    www.buybenchmark.co.uk

Hi,

Has anybody managed to get this working in v 1.5 yet? I copied the files over and the options show up in the sidebox, but when you click on one of the dropdowns the page comes up blank?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone duplicated this filter to have two filters on one category page? I was thinking of duplicating the module file but I have a feeling that will not work.

-Kris

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen cart product filter module

For anyone still having difficulty sorting the order of attribute dropdowns in the product filter sidebox, you can add the ORDER BY statement to tpl_product_filter.php file, such as:

Code:
    if(SHOW_ATTRIBUTES){
    		$option_names = $db->Execute("SELECT products_options_id,products_options_comment FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " WHERE products_options_sort_order < 500 ORDER BY products_options_sort_order");
    		while (!$option_names->EOF) {
    		$options_array = array (array("id"=> "", "text" => $option_names->fields['products_options_comment'])); rsort($options_array);
    Note that the above code includes the statement for excluding attributes from the filter box, as detailed earlier in this thread.

Hope it helps

Simon

Plugin Contributions

At the moment this mod displays all option values in the database. I am trying to have the option values display only if they are in use by the category selected.

Now, I can filter option values based on simple criteria such as sort order or id, but it's the filtering of values that are 'in use' that's giving me trouble.

This code seems to denote which option values are displayed:

$option_names_values = $db->Execute("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name from ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS." povp,".TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES." pov where povp.products_options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id AND povp.products_options_id = ".$option_names->fields['products_options_id']);

If anyone has a suggestion as to how I can display option values that apply only to products in the current category, it would be a big help.

Plugin Contributions

This mod might be what i need but all the problems users are having in the forum is putting me off.
    i simply need a drop down filter on my product listing pages with a sort by size option
    to narrow down the products displayed.
    Could someone post a link of this mod actually working as thy'ed like?
    Cheers
    Cookie

Plugin Contributions

curious - has this been resolved? are you able to have only values used by the category show?

am running Dynamic Filter on my site, but it is far less than optimal....

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    At the moment this mod displays all option values in the database. I am trying to have the option values display only if they are in use by the category selected.

Now, I can filter option values based on simple criteria such as sort order or id, but it's the filtering of values that are 'in use' that's giving me trouble.

This code seems to denote which option values are displayed:

$option_names_values = $db->Execute("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name from ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS." povp,".TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES." pov where povp.products_options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id AND povp.products_options_id = ".$option_names->fields['products_options_id']);

If anyone has a suggestion as to how I can display option values that apply only to products in the current category, it would be a big help.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

This is a very nice mod. For me there is just one issue. I use this mod in combination with 'stock by attributes'.
    So I can search by option value. Problem is that the item is showed when there is an option value for that particular item, even when stock is zero.
    How and where can I change the code in a way that only the products with specific option value and stock > 0 are shown.

Anybode an idea?

Thanks,
    Wim

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617